What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
Gee Dave, thank f**k you approved that must be a weight off their shoulders!
Approval also granted for you to take a weight off your shoulders and slice off that ugly busted troll head.
Dave likes to promote his "importance" when all he does is come across as a obsessed person with no life except for Soufffffffffffffffs
No... you're the obsessed impotent little troll, trying to promote his "importance" on a Souths forum.
even as a Souths supporter i'll second that!!
Needs a job at the Tele
You just need a "big job"... ur full of crap!
Glad somebody said it
Sad you're the "nobody" who responded...
Yep, Dave Q, once again going on and on and rambling on. Have a bex and a lie down...perhaps 20 bex...might lie down longer.
Mr Saab, once again being an obsessed impotent little troll trying to promote his "importance" on a Souths forum.
Ofcourse you withdrew it once it was clear he wasn't going their Dave your a bullsh*t artist who pretends they are in the know!
Haven't you taken that weight off your shoulders yet troll?
With the way you carry on, I find it ironic that you would refer to someone else as a lunatic when it's obvious you're not the full quid.
I find it ironic that a nobody like you refers to themselves as "someone".
You are nothing but a whiny little bitch, trying too bignote himself
And you troll, are simply "nothing".
Never said i would leave LU
Now would be a time to say it troll.
so who am I
Too easy... now repeat 10 times after me, "I am a turd burglar troll".
Happy days.. remember to let the door hit you on the way out.
You know that referring to ones self on a constant basis in the third person is a sure sign of mental illness. Maybe you should get that checked out, seriously.
Weren't you leaving? Compulsive lying is a serious illness... you should get that checked out troll.

Dave Q

Coach
Approval also granted for you to take a weight off your shoulders and slice off that ugly busted troll head.

No... you're the obsessed impotent little troll, trying to promote his "importance" on a Souths forum.
You just need a "big job"... ur full of crap!
Sad you're the "nobody" who responded...

Mr Saab, once again being an obsessed impotent little troll trying to promote his "importance" on a Souths forum.
Haven't you taken that weight off your shoulders yet troll?
I find it ironic that a nobody like you refers to themselves as "someone".
And you troll, are simply "nothing".
Now would be a time to say it troll.
Too easy... now repeat 10 times after me, "I am a turd burglar troll".
Happy days.. remember to let the door hit you on the way out.
Weren't you leaving? Compulsive lying is a serious illness... you should get that checked out troll.

Cheers Nemsy.

Bullies usually get pissed off when the numbers even out a little.

Dave Q.....the man whose sh*t dont stink
You are a sanctimonious protein thief.

Lol, this coming from one of the biggest imbecile's ever to grace an internet forum anywhere.

All I ever hear from you is scathing remarks about other posters and sh!t flung at South Sydney. How about you try to make a meaningful contribution to a thread at some point in your life? Mr Scab.

While I'm talking to you (cause I couldn't stomach having to open a conversation with you again later) wtf is with your Avatar? Is the guy in it constipated? He looks like he is running somewhere to have a sh!t.

mxlegend99

Referee
Given his second team is the Panthers... i guess that now makes us his first team. :lol:

Congratulations on switching to the 2009 Premiers before the bandwagon starts filling up. :cool:

Nah he doesnt support the game at all.

He stated that he would be giving it all up if Hegarty was sacked and Hegarty's arse has been kicked to the curb with no club!

What do u say Dave?

Thats why you are here you ignorant half-wit.

Like a theif being caught stealing.

Bwahahahahahaha: the noise Baron makes when Saab is slipping it in.

Dave your obsession with men doing eachother is a bit of a worry son..... Theres nothing wrong with being Gay just come out and admit it son!

Mr Saab

Referee
Lol, this coming from one of the biggest imbecile's ever to grace an internet forum anywhere.

All I ever hear from you is scathing remarks about other posters and sh!t flung at South Sydney. How about you try to make a meaningful contribution to a thread at some point in your life? Mr Scab.

Sorry...we cant all hold hands and sing kumbaya like happy little souffs fans.
I throw crap at souffs cause they are a bottom feeding club. They canabalise their own and they keep the telegraph going with their continious infighting. Gives the likes of Dean Ritchie and Massoud something to write about.

Meaningful contribution? What...like "they have my blessing"

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
*sigh* (just to shut you up)

"If Hegs goes, I may have to consider giving up Souths and the game altogether."

that doesnt sound definitive to me

they keep the telegraph going with their continious infighting. Gives the likes of Dean Ritchie and Massoud something to write about.

And the scum at the Telegraph having something to write about concerns you why? The toilet trysting boys from the Bronco's have given them their fair share of ammunition this year as well, but you don't see me visiting the Bronoc's forum to harp on about it.

Meaningful contribution? What...like "they have my blessing"

No, more like looking at the thread title, reading what others have posted and then offering a valid opinion supported by fact. When you just bombard a thread with baseless allegations and derogatory comments it makes you look like a stupid @rsehole with an axe to grind against Souths.

Status
Not open for further replies.