What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fein

First Grade
Have'nt seen him on The Pride since his little tantrum over NZ winning the WC :lol:

The Pride is the lowest of the low when it comes to Souths forums and this idiot made it his home for years, along with singingsatts, tet/glorydays/langer etc etc.

Basically, it is the sh*teaters society who worship George at every turn.

When it comes to treason against Souths and it's supporters, The Pride reigns supreme. :x

downo14

Juniors
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH feck it, i've learnt a bit on these friggin forums over the years, & number one is not to reply to dickhead, pisstake threads, such as this, i implore everyone not to reply to these small dicked, net nerds & do yourself a favour.

I broke my golden rule, but i have an excuse having been "away" from all the forums for a while, but from now on, dont stroke thgese blokes egos, they obviously wank along to your comments...sick i know

Fein

First Grade
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH feck it, i've learnt a bit on these friggin forums over the years, & number one is not to reply to dickhead, pisstake threads, such as this, i implore everyone not to reply to these small dicked, net nerds & do yourself a favour.

I broke my golden rule, but i have an excuse having been "away" from all the forums for a while, but from now on, dont stroke thgese blokes egos, they obviously wank along to your comments...sick i know

STFU you stupid one armed gaylord coward. :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
When you look at his supporters, it doesnt take long to figure out why Piggins was punted.

George and Co can find another club to terrorize.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
hahaha...

Rock solid,.... losers...

What will it be when those that own your club realise they were better off pissing it up against the wall ??

"CeNtReLiNk RaBiDoHs"
I just wish one of you had a bit of an idea and would keep some of the pathetic individuals away from our forum....lol

Most of you guys are alright...it's just that Nematode and farQ....pathetic!
:):):)

hahaha...

Rock solid,.... losers...

What will it be when those that own your club realise they were better off pissing it up against the wall ??

"CeNtReLiNk RaBiDoHs"
I just wish one of you had a bit of an idea and would keep some of the pathetic individuals away from our forum....lol

Most of you guys are alright...it's just that Nematode and farQ....pathetic!
:):):)

And thats why your had to MERGE. :lol::lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Never mind the dickhead downo, he is about as welcome on this thread is as Osama Bin Laden is in a New York Firemens christmas party:

Someone has been doctoring Hegs official Wikipedia site.

This is serious.

I have re-sized, bolded, underlined and italiced the offending sentence.

A.M and I better fix the problem fairly soon:

Shannon Hegarty

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Shannon Hegarty
Personal informationFull nameShannon HegartyNicknameNegativeBorn14 June 1979 (1979-06-14) (age 29)Brisbane, Queensland, AustraliaHeight181 cm (5 ft 11 in)Weight94 kg (14 st 11 lb)Playing informationPositionWing, CentreClubYearsTeamPldTGFGP1998–2004Sydney Roosters10952002082004–2008South Sydney Rabbitohs591000402009North Queensland Cowboys00000Total1686200248RepresentativeYearsTeamPldTGFGP2003Queensland300032003Australia31004As of 24 August 2008Source: NRL StatsShannon Hegarty (born 14 June 1979 in Brisbane, Queensland) is a former Queensland and Australian international rugby league footballer currently signed with the North Queensland Cowboys. He previously played for the Sydney Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs in the National Rugby League. His usual position is at Centre or Wing shows excellent ability to run sideways and has earned himself the awesome title of the crab as no one can do it better, has outstanding ability to drop the ball where it matters most. great asset to any club but wasnt suited at redfern..
Hegarty was released from the final year of his playing contract with the Rabbitohs on a mutual agreement. He signed with North Queensland two days later.[1]
Hegarty has posed with former Rabbitohs teammates Nathanael Barnes and Luke Grant for the upcoming Gods Of Football charity calendar.

[edit] Representative games

• State Of Origin: Played 3 games in total for Queensland
  • International: Played 3 tests for Australia
[edit] References

1. ^ "North Queensland Cowboys have signed Shannon Hegarty for 2009", Fox Sports News (Australia) (23 January 2009). Retrieved on 23 January 2009.
[edit] External links

[show]​
v • d • e

Sydney Roosters squad - 2003 World Club
So be careful trusting Wiki guys. LU is a much safer bet.

Fein

First Grade
errr...is that supposed to be a cutting remark??

Sure beats folding......
...lol and again......and again.......

Folding?

You dumb merkin.

Get back to us when you dead merged filth win your first premiership. :lol::lol::lol:

Fein

First Grade
Better get back to Drag Queen LU, Bitchboy.... Johnsy's waiting to have his way with you.

lol @ johnsy, the genius who had "kogarah" inserted as part of his name by deed poll.

In life there are losers and sell outs like the merged filth of St Merge and then there are the johnsy's of this world - the sheltered workshop type who one can only feel pity towards.

Hanscholo

Bench
At least I can read you dumb f*ck.

Since 1971. Since your last premeirship. Comprehend. Should I type it a third time. Doubt it would help with such a pig headed f*ck.

Souths f*cken sold out. Pure and Simple. OWNED by a hollywood star and corporate guy who currently has a fad with you.

Did not want anything to do with corporates, now run by them.

Check your sig little brain, Sharks were in GF after 71 you were not.

People can see for themselves.

I'll wait for sober Dave to continue. No point argueing with illiterates.

Souths: 20 Premiereships
Cronulla: Amco cup

Dave Q

Coach
Ofcource he isnt serious, he's got all you mugs sucked in, he's having a laugh, if you dont keep replying he'll have nothing to bang on about, it'll be just a little self admiration society, these two bozos & maybe Hegs might visit:roll::lol:

How was piggins last night, did he offer u a smoke after the activities?

Piss off mong.

downo14

Juniors
How was piggins last night, did he offer u a smoke after the activities?

Piss off mong.

What??..What the hell are you talking about??

What would i know about Piggins??

Whats a Mong??...i really hope it doesnt refer to someone who is Mongoloid, as this would be most insensitive & would show you up to be a very small minded little fellow

I can only guess your little piggins comment, no matter how missguided it is, means you've been sucking up to botak, Wolfy & he's deluded mates, or perhaps their former mate Wade??

Wow they are blasts from the past, yesterdays zeros:lol::lol:

But really, i think i might remember that little "mong" jibe for a long time, for all the wrong reasons:eek:

Dave Q

Coach
What??..What the hell are you talking about??

What would i know about Piggins??

Whats a Mong??...i really hope it doesnt refer to someone who is Mongoloid, as this would be most insensitive & would show you up to be a very small minded little fellow

I can only guess your little piggins comment, no matter how missguided it is, means you've been sucking up to botak, Wolfy & he's deluded mates, or perhaps their former mate Wade??

Wow they are blasts from the past, yesterdays zeros:lol::lol:

But really, i think i might remember that little "mong" jibe for a long time, for all the wrong reasons:eek:

Mong on nuffie.

Ive heard about you, time to come clean about who you sleep with you half-wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.