What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexxy

Coach
Dave is back. Bet Bumble and Nemitoad are relived. No-one wants to be the biggest f**kstik on the site. NOw there's some competition.

Mr Saab

Referee
How was the community service work? Is that what they gave you for stealing some deoderant and mach 3 shavers from Franklins?

Jono1987

Juniors
Even though we played our worst game all season, we still beat you. Hahahahahahahaahahhahhah. You guys should start looking to next season...Can't wait for the Kogarah game, smash Rusty's Homebush Rabbitohs easily we will...

Fein

First Grade
Even though we played our worst game all season, we still beat you. Hahahahahahahaahahhahhah. You guys should start looking to next season...Can't wait for the Kogarah game, smash Rusty's Homebush Rabbitohs easily we will...

And yet another example as to why the dragons fans are the most hated in the game.

Jono1987

Juniors
And yet another example as to why the dragons fans are the most hated in the game.

Oh come now Fein it was a drunk comment, a jerky comment admittedly. You guys should have won that game, how you didn't I'll never know. I bet you had a smile on your face when Gasnier scored.

Fein

First Grade
Oh come now Fein it was a drunk comment, a jerky comment admittedly. You guys should have won that game, how you didn't I'll never know. I bet you had a smile on your face when Gasnier scored.

Well you came back to explain it, so I'll give you credit for that. :D

As for LeGaznier, that was all he did.

I heard someone was someone dragging a $50 note along the grass in front of him to keep him motivated, might have to increase that to $100 to get more out of him.

Fein

First Grade
Hello Nanny Fine. I see your still spouting gibberish even after our bits and pieces side never got out of second gear and still showed you how amateurish you are. :lol::lol:

And speaking of rookies, here is the leading candidate for rookie troll of the year, slammed more times on the forum than Mike Tyson's punching bag.

KKW

Juniors
Yeah big loss for the rabbits. Stuart would have to be about the slowest player in the NRL in getting off the tackled man.

Fein

First Grade
Well he's faster than some Manly players getting off a tackled woman, that's for sure.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Just use the Sam Burgess payment system... Somehow they got him for $260K a season when his manager told the Roosters and Tigers they needed to offer over $480K a season to talk to him.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Get rid of Best (200k),Wesser (200k) and Crocker (250k) and you would have enough to sign him.
I could think of better things to do with the extra cash though.

Russell will ask them all to become ministers... They could not get rid of Crocker in particular. No one would offer him a contract, he is damaged goods and Souths have to keep paying him as he would be under contract.

jackb

Juniors
Just use the Sam Burgess payment system... Somehow they got him for $260K a season when his manager told the Roosters and Tigers they needed to offer over $480K a season to talk to him.

There was no talk of 260K a season from what I have seen. The contract states that Sam plays for less this season due to paying out Bradford and salary cap restrictions. Next year he is up to 350K a season which is more like it. I know that after a big year most clubs will say this is cheap but he signed on as a 20 year old from the English comp and was keen to play with the Rabbitohs. I know of 2 others who the rorters were keen on who have both stayed with Souths for much less money. Loyalty has some meaning after all.

boo_boo

Juniors
I think that this was a must win for us, losing this game puts us in a very poor position with the hard games to come. I think that I am now at the point where I do not believe we can make it.

Lost to the better team.
In saying that we were playing at their home ground so the Bulldogs did have the advantage.

boo_boo

Juniors
I think the home ground advantage at ANZ Stadium is a bigger myth than Sutto.
The Homebush Graveyard has claimed another scalp but unfortunately it's ours.
What a shame we have to play out of our own district just to appease the corporate dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts