What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo_boo

Juniors
And with all the other True Believers that also believe that ANZ Stadium is a farce then i'm in good company.

boo_boo

Juniors
True Believers are the ones who support the club without any political or personal agendas.
So as i said i'm in good company.

boo_boo

Juniors
Good things come to those who are prepared to put in the hard yards KKW.
Besides your club hasn't exactly lived up to expectations have they.
Especially on the field.

KKW

Juniors
Good things come to those who are prepared to put in the hard yards KKW.
Besides your club hasn't exactly lived up to expectations have they.
Especially on the field.

UMMMM Manly won the GF in 08 and the WCC and would have won the 07 one as well if we hadn't been playing gainst the cheats. Not sure how much higher the expeactations can be. This year is a rebuilding year after losing half the GF side. We're currently 5th and should be in top 4 after Monday night. Not bad for a rebuilding year. Souths have been rebuilding since the 70's.

boo_boo

Juniors
It's funny how a Manly fan can claim another club as cheats when they invented the term.
Whilst it's true what you say about the Storm the fact that it comes from a Manly supporter gives it that humorous quality as they have bought everything they have ever won starting with their first two premierships.

KKW

Juniors
All teams can be accused of buying players to strenghten their roster. Wests were the original pilferers in the 50's. Just because the stoopid rabbits never had the cash to buy anyone or no-one wanted to go there is sour grapes. Top 4 certs my ar$e.

Fein

First Grade
True Believers are the ones who support the club without any political or personal agendas.
So as i said i'm in good company.

You wouldn't know a true believer if they kicked you up the arse.

The TRUE believers are those that delivered the head of Piggins on a platter, they are the ones that saved the club.

You'll never EVER live that one down, will you? :lol:

And as for the company you keep, LMFAO - you were spotted drinking alone at The KB before the game at the SCG and you never even went to the game!!!!!!

"Personal and political agenda's", my arse.

You are a fraud and have always been a fraud, you are just too stupid to understand that.

We do though. :p

SRB_SEA_EAGLE

Juniors
Number 5. - Parents reading fairy tales to kids before bed on Sunday nights....that start like this..." Once upon a time , a long , long time ago , souths won a comp...no really...it was way before before you were born son , and , yes , even before i was born ...."

big country

Juniors
secret number 6 : an ugly fat hairy gorilla called srb sea eagle troll who is full of crap will visit upon the souths site from time to time - dont waste your time reading his crappy posts

SRB_SEA_EAGLE

Juniors
Heres another one for you to read big country........Claiming all the fans at the anti super league march as their own - lol...another fine f-in souffs tradition....

I can assure the forum, that our recruitment team, is the envy of the NRL.

Your recruitment has been fabulous I wish we could have signed Ben Ross :lol: How many games has Mick Crocker played for you guys? Did your recruitment team watch the 2003 highlights of Wesser and decide to sign him? How many seasons until you gave Craig Wing the punt? What ever happened to Eddie Paea?

The Souff Sydney recruitment team are as enviable as your wooden spoon cabinet.

adamkungl

Immortal
but we will have to consider losing someone and the decision will be who will be the best long term centre/winger? we will not be able to keep all of them someone will poach them i'm looking east at the rorters the usual crap they pull:x

:lol: Why would we want your nuffy fringe first graders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts