What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
The motley crew of Dave haters has finally turned up for pre-season training. A few are missing, they will need to be repremanded for their slackness.

Mr Saab youve been a prick for the whole of your time here on LU. A lot of people on other forums here think youre an absolute wanker, not just me.

And you a stalking wanker as well which proves you are a geniused bored friendless git so fug off.

Spike is a poor shadow of Saab but lacks his class.

Downo, you are the type of supporter Souths dont need. Probably a piggins lover. You can fug off too. Whenever I say "lads" remember that this excludes you.

A parade of spiteful nuffies with nothing of interest to say, clown-like, habitually incredulous, putird vermin of LU that drags the whole place with your undiagnosed depression and mental illnesses.

I am actually proud to have you lot hate me. Kudos for me.

Next time bring that exploding mong Sans Souci Sainter and that self styled hero frenzy.

Id like to get you all together and give you the on-line hiding youse deserve.

If you dont like something, dont read it, you stupid, spineless, vile, cowardly, selfish genius boofheads.

I think you can hold a polishing competition together and see who gags last, probably Spite.

The co-alition of the inbreds.

Souths will do well this season, and I wont miss a minute in shoving that in your ugly festering faces, except you downo, piggins-loving pork chop, the genius family member whom we leave at home.

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
Yep, Dave Q, once again going on and on and rambling on. Have a bex and a lie down...perhaps 20 bex...might lie down longer.

Why are you still here? You said you would leave LU if Reni didnt sign with souffffs
Good to see you are a man of your word.

Dave Q

Coach
Yep, Dave Q, once again going on and on and rambling on.
Why are you still here? You said you would leave LU if Reni didnt sign with souffffs
Good to see you are a man of your word.

You missed my post withdrawing that Saab.

But you and the truth dont sit comfortably together.

Thats why people think youre a total wanker, that and because, you exist.

Go and throw a phone at your mates in the lunatic asylum, that will make you feel better, c**k-smoking mong.

Go and throw a phone at your mates in the lunatic asylum, that will make you feel better, c**k-smoking mong.

Ofcourse you withdrew it once it was clear he wasn't going their Dave your a bullsh*t artist who pretends they are in the know!

Dave Q

Coach
I changed my view once I found out Melbourne were interested SSU.

But Saab is scrote-munching mentally disturbed inbred all the same.

They shouldnt even let him on LU.

Dave Q

Coach
Ofcourse you withdrew it once it was clear he wasn't going their Dave your a bullsh*t artist who pretends they are in the know!

You are not even worthy to be a Dave-Hater, low life.

When youve finished polishing your mates unwashed rabid dog, do me a favour and hit yourself over the head with an anvil.

Spike

First Grade

With the way you carry on, I find it ironic that you would refer to someone else as a lunatic when it's obvious you're not the full quid.

You are not even worthy to be a Dave-Hater, low life.

When youve finished polishing your mates unwashed rabid dog, do me a favour and hit yourself over the head with an anvil.

You made a vow.

You didn't follow through.

Dave Q's credibility = 0

You are nothing but a whiny little bitch, trying too bignote himself and dishonest too boot.

Dave Q

Coach
This is their daily therapy SSU.

Bunch of hate-ridden, vile, social rejects.

Let them come here to be abused, they fugging love it.

If they worked for me I would sack them, not just because they are incapable of doing anything productive, but for being pricks. Theyd wreck any business stupid enough to employ them.

Every forum has it liars and bullies, the Dave haters certainly fit those categories.

Why dont they run along and drown some kittens for their sick & twisted gratuitious fun.

Trolling around forums looking for a fight, except for the family genius who has crawled back under his bed and is carrying on a conversation with a cockroach.

They all get abusive when you dont kiss their ass or follow their geniused views of the game.

They probably think rugby league is a horror movie, thats why they love it.

Last edited:
This is their daily therapy SSU.

Bunch of hate-ridden, vile, social rejects.

Let them come here to be abused, they fugging love it.

If they worked for me I would sack them, not just because they are incapable of doing anything productive, but for being pricks. Theyd wreck any business stupid enough to employ them.

Every forum has it liars and bullies, the Dave haters certainly fit those categories.

Why dont they run along and drown some kittens for their sick & twisted gratuitious fun.

Trolling around forums looking for a fight, except for the family genius who has crawled back under his bed and is carrying on a conversation with a cockroach.

They all get abusive when you dont kiss their ass or follow their geniused views of the game.

They probably think rugby league is a horror movie, thats why they love it.

Let them get abusive dave, they'll get banned with any luck if they raise their aggrssivness, by arguing your just imflaming the situation.

Dave we dont hate you, you arent worth that we just find you repugnant and in a sad way amusing.... But hey little man you get to feel like a big man in here so who am I to stop you!

Spike

First Grade
the Dave haters certainly fit those categories.

You know that referring to ones self on a constant basis in the third person is a sure sign of mental illness. Maybe you should get that checked out, seriously.

Dave Q

Coach
These guys are little more than pathetic, low-life on-line bullies who have decided to get together, visit another forum and abuse someone.

They are the sort of people that LU should get rid of so the rest of us reasonable people can share a view or actual knowledge without being abused.

LU probably takes a dim view of this intermittant hate-trolling.

Then some weak-minded scared cheergirl from our forum joins in because he doesnt like people expressing a different view than his own on Hegs.
This reeks of intolerance, ignorance and immaturity. In other words, all the things we dont want Souths fans to be.

I hope this worm follows another club from now on because I am ashamed he follows Souths.

So long as LU invite me to post here, I wont wear bullies on Souths LU.

And I wont lose any sleep over them either, as I said, I am glad the bad guys hate me. That actually pleases me so I am happier than before they started.

And spike go and check yourself out, no I'll save you the trouble, one knows you are a complete tosser, seriously.

Last edited:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24948028-23214,00.html

Rabbitohs release Shannon Hegarty

From staff writers
January 22, 2009 SOUTH Sydney have released former Australia and Queensland representative Shannon Hegarty from the final year of his contract with the club.
The Rabbitohs say they reached an amicable agreement with Hegarty to release the centre/wing from the remaining year of his playing contract.

Hegarty played in three Tests for the Kangaroos and three Stage of Origin matches for Queensland while playing for former club the Sydney Roosters.

Hegarty, who joined the club in 2004 after playing over 100 games for Sydney Roosters, has played just 59 times for the Rabbitohs.

The 29-year-old was contracted to South Sydney until the end of the 2009 season.

-----------------------

post_old.gif
15-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Dave Q
user_offline.gif

First Grade
rank3.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Souths Release Hegs Rumour...
This is an absolute outrage.

No sleep for me tonight or so long as this rumour persists.

If Hegs goes, I may have to consider giving up Souths and the game altogether.

Our AM probably hasnt even made it through the day.

I'll be surprised if he ever posts again.

Hegs has been a loyal servant of Souths. He is to be repsected and admired.

I cant believe this evil and destructive rumour. It cant be true.

The club must make a statement to dispell this despicable rumour immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.