What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodges ruled out of Tigers clash

I hope we break marsh's neck
He really is a scummy, dirty little cutie
Filthy, grubby devil worshipping tool

you're a loser like the side you follow, not one player has worn the green and gold in that poor tigers lineup, hahahah. go to hell sh*t merkin, karma says ur neck will be broken.

mepelthwack

Juniors
you're a loser like the side you follow, not one player has worn the green and gold in that poor tigers lineup, hahahah. go to hell sh*t merkin, karma says ur neck will be broken.

Which highlights just how out of touch the selectors really are, more than anything else.

miccle

Bench
Which highlights just how out of touch the selectors really are, more than anything else.

Definitely. With all of their Nick Bradley-Qawlilllalilalala's, John Morris's, Ryan O'Hara's, Joel Caine's and Nick Youngquest's, they should've been packing the green and gold.

:sarcasm:

miccle

Bench
Apologies - stupid me posted without reading properly & thought there was a reference there about Wests players missing out on selection in general.

Nevertheless, don't think anyone aside from Prince was really dudded that much in '05. Few NZ reps, remember.

smeghead

Bench
Prince deserved alot more than he got on form.

Skandalis earned a spot on the Kangaroo tour for mine that year also but was not rewarded as such

It's alright the broncos are on fire .. they have nathan merritt's even more geniused and more useless half cousin on 1 wing and david stagg in the centres

Billigan

Juniors
i hope hodges is fit for next weeks game against the eagles i dont really care if he plays for australia or not

Latest posts