What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoffman to Warriors

Skinner

Coach
STORM back-rower Ryan Hoffman has signed a massive deal to play out his career with the Warriors.

The veteran Hoffman signed a three-year deal with the Kiwi club and told team-mates of his decision this afternoon.

The Storm were keen to keep Hoffman and were prepared to cut tall Kiwi test forward Kevin Proctor loose to do so.

But now Hoffman has gone, the Storm may be able to retain Proctor.
Hoffman is a former NSW and Test forward and captained City against Country last weekend.

- TONY ADAMS

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/hoffman-signs-warriors/

Great player. You need players like Hoffman to win premierships.

Interested to see how he'll go.

(And he's not even comparable to Nielsen and The Todd)

vvvrulz

Coach
Michael Luck and Steve Price were veterans too.

I'm not going to bag the player until he gets a few games under the belt with the Warriors, but I do question the need for signing him up to start with.

Our management seems to be chasing the 'gritty experienced Australian' signing whether we necessarily need it or not.

MKEB...

Staff member
This to me says they are looking to cut Mateo and probably Sam Lousi. I could be wrong though.

vvvrulz

Coach
This to me says they are looking to cut Mateo and probably Sam Lousi. I could be wrong though.

Mateo probably deserves the sack after the pie binge, unless he turns it around and delivers on his potential. Which he may do and I hope he does.

Don't care less about Lousi.

MKEB...

Staff member
I do like the Hoffman signing, he is professional and consistant....and from the Hutt...even though he left as a kid

To be fair I think this is more of an indication that Friend won't be offered a new deal. Hoffman is coming here to lead a defensive line.

Mateo probably deserves the sack after the pie binge, unless he turns it around and delivers on his potential. Which he may do and I hope he does.

Don't care less about Lousi.

pie binge??.

the guy had knee surgery and couldnt do any cardio work:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Latest posts