What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoffman to Warriors

Izz

Bench
*sigh* everyone seems to still be completely missing my point re the Lowrie potential-comparison.

Hoffman has 233 games, 10 Origins, 5 tests.

Nielsen had 3 Origins and 79 games, and 0 tests.

They're miles apart on so many scales its not funny. Nielsen was also effectively only in Origin as an injury replacement. Hoffman has been selected irrespective of who else is available.

Nielsen has never had an Origin performance like the Hoff had on Wednesday.

Frankly, Wednesday convinced me he is a very good signing. I already thought he would be an exceptional signing for his leadership around the club and guiding some of the younger blokes through, but that performance also shows me is still a world class player.

In the interest of fairness, Hoffman has had his fair share of shockers in a NSW jersey. His origin career, last Wednesday aside, has been mediocre.

I think he'll add a lot to the club though. Looking forward to seeing him.

TheDMC

Bench
Also apparently he has been pretty poor for Melbourne most of this season. Yes he is a proven top class player and yes he had a blinder in origin 2. But let's not jizz our pants prematurely.

sup42

Juniors
I've been watching Hoffmans games this year. All of them.

He's as good as anyone we have this year. Melbourne fans have been spoilt with Hoffman , now they have Proctor going well and Bromwich carrying that Pack Hoffmans style looks less sexy.

In that Eels game he was heavily involved in two of the Storms Try's.

JJ

Immortal
Just shows we don't see the same things (as per other threads) - I haven't seen every Melbourne game, but Hoffman's been good whenever I've seen him, and I don't recall "shockers" at any level tbh

Latest posts