What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hog spotted after parra grand final loss

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
125505274_805c7e0c0d.jpg

The Shark

Juniors
Hoggy,

please explain what the hell happened to your absolute certain win that parra should have had? there is no explanation is there? you yourself said you will stop writing comments here if parra lost. we really dont know if u had a 21k bet on them?
you were going on and on about how parra were going to win for sure and all that rubbish and choose to neglect anything we wrote about the qualities of the storm.
the game came out exactly as i predicted. grand final exp did count in the end and all the storm stars held their nerve and played perfect footy. nothing to flashy. just enough to win. you were also rambling about parra 13+. what happened there as well?

i made $400 bucks profit and so did a lot of other punters here who put money on the storm and guess what, we got to thank you for that coz it was your money. your right there should be a law for people who bet on the wrong team. well next time get your facts right before following any formula, ratings whatever you had there. just your common sense and watch the games to figure it out. you could have given a decent preview of the game but you were consumed in misleading a lot other punters here who would have listened to you and lost money. maybe you are working for the bookies!!!

stuke

Bench
Hoggy,

please explain what the hell happened to your absolute certain win that parra should have had? there is no explanation is there? you yourself said you will stop writing comments here if parra lost. we really dont know if u had a 21k bet on them?
you were going on and on about how parra were going to win for sure and all that rubbish and choose to neglect anything we wrote about the qualities of the storm.
the game came out exactly as i predicted. grand final exp did count in the end and all the storm stars held their nerve and played perfect footy. nothing to flashy. just enough to win. you were also rambling about parra 13+. what happened there as well?

i made $400 bucks profit and so did a lot of other punters here who put money on the storm and guess what, we got to thank you for that coz it was your money. your right there should be a law for people who bet on the wrong team. well next time get your facts right before following any formula, ratings whatever you had there. just your common sense and watch the games to figure it out. you could have given a decent preview of the game but you were consumed in misleading a lot other punters here who would have listened to you and lost money. maybe you are working for the bookies!!![/QUOTE]

if someone is basing their hard earned punting $$$ on an anonymous internet tipster then they deserve to lose their $$$.

maybe they coulld invest it elsewhere...I hear there are some sort of money making opportunities in Nigeria ;-)

Evenflow

Bench
I do not work for the bookies.....they loathe me.

Why would they loathe you? It's chumps like you who allow the bookies to live the opulent lives that they've become accustomed to. I'm tipping they'd be lining up for your business.

LOL @ poor Hog :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DJF

Juniors
Haha bad luck hog.

How much did you actually put on parra winning by 13+ and hindy winning clive churchill?

Latest posts