What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hold your head up *spoiler*

snogard6

Juniors
If Dragons couldn't win it this year I was going for the Warriors, but after that epic game I will defenently be going for the Broncs for Lockyer.... As much as I was over all the locky love fest, you have got to stand and applaud for not only that effort from him last night with possibly a broken cheekbone but his whole career.

As bad as waking up realizing were out of it, I've never been prouder to be a Dragon....

thorson1987

Coach
It was never in doubt - no matter what you score you knew the okey chokey was on at some stage and Jammy Sarwid did that by kicking on 4th tackle in extra time no?

:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, now please leave us alone - for good, for everyone's sanity.

He has a point (albeit a small one re. Soward)

I couldnt understand why he would kick it on the 3rd or 4th tackle. Should have chewed up as many metres as you could then put the ball near the broncos line.

But credit where credit is due.

The dragons gave their all and you guys can hold your heads up and be proud of the effort they put in.

And Morris, all i can say is wow.

Spot On

Coach
The Dragons may have defended well but their forwards failed miserably in making metres last night. Brisbane won the battle of field position easily. Their defence was extraordinary. They were up quick and hitting hard. The score line may have been tight but the Drags never looked as though they were going to win. Congrats to Brisbane. Good luck next year Dragons, you are going to need it. Hope Price can do something with your pack. The props especially.

Last edited:

j0nesy

Bench
Good to see some sportsmanship on these forums. That was an awesome game of football. I didnt think the we had it in us to play like that, and if I knew the Dragons were going to turn up and play like that I would have had lot of money on them. So full credit to the Broncos, and in particular Darren Lockyer. Play like that and I cant see Manly winning.

redvscotty

First Grade
Bummed about the loss but f**k me, what a game! Well done Broncos, have the stuff to go all the way IMO.

Glen

Bench
It says a lot about how much ticker a team has when their goal line defense is as good as the Dragons last night. I think someone said it in commentry but the Broncos should have been way ahead at half time and would have been against most other teams

3 finals appearances, 2 minor premierships and 1 premiership in 3 years under Bennett is a great achievement in the modern game, they can definitely hold their heads high

big country

Juniors
20 premierships dude - the BIG20 has never looked shinier - all these remaining teams combined don't even measure up!

gUt

Coach
Thanks to the Dragons for a wonderful game. Couldn't have picked a more fitting team to test Lockyer out in his last match at home and in the end there was nothing between the teams.

mongoose

Coach
Incredible weekend of finals footy. Both games went down to the death - too bad the refs tried to sour Friday nights game though. I think every neutral supporter would have felt empty if the Tigers won that.

I knew saints had one last big game in them before Bennet packed his bags. Just unlucky it was against the broncos, as they would have beaten anyone else last night.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Are you allowed to lay all over the play the ball?? Are you allowed to take players out while they are trying to catch kicks?? Are you allowed to strip the ball of a player with 2 men in the tackle?? :crazy:

You forgot one - are you allowed to piss in your seats at Lang Park??

_Johnsy

Referee
You forgot one - are you allowed to piss in your seats at Lang Park??

Apparently Sammy 3rd man in Thaiday (great choice to represent brissy as Cpt) will be heading a new membership drive in 2012.

Any woman who urinates on a seat at Suncorp Stadium will get a 50% discount off season memberships. he also whips them off to the public toilets to help fill out the membership paperwork.

Apologies to all decent Bronc fans.

Saints fan

Juniors
Firstly, congratulations to the Broncos and their fans. Epic game and Lockyer is a true legend.
I was really proud of the courage we showed tonight and it epitomised what Wayne Bennett has done for our club. Brett Morris -wow.
I would like to say thamks to Bennett, Boyd, Gaz and Jon Green who leave our club now. Bring on 2012.

Latest posts