What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hold your head up *spoiler*

well done dragons, that was a cracker game of footy, even though i take the piss, i will tips my hat to you, as has already been said it is harder to play as premiers rather than chasing a premiership

Cammo

Bench
I honestly thought the Dragons would get pumped in that game, but they really stuck in and had a go and all the players and Dragons fans can hold their heads high after that.

If only my team showed the same amount of guts this year that the Dragons did in that game then maybe we would have made the semis too.

Mr Fourex

Bench
You forgot one - are you allowed to piss in your seats at Lang Park??

Apparently Sammy 3rd man in Thaiday (great choice to represent brissy as Cpt) will be heading a new membership drive in 2012.

Any woman who urinates on a seat at Suncorp Stadium will get a 50% discount off season memberships. he also whips them off to the public toilets to help fill out the membership paperwork.

Apologies to all decent Bronc fans.

Stick your apology wanker......

The day after has you two showing your true colours.

Nice job at ruining a feel good thread (which was started I guess to make the Dragones fans feel better about their loss last night)

cry baby scum.

flamin

Juniors
Amazing game and all the best to the remaining teams, though now I'm jumping on the Warriors bandwagon!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Nice job at ruining a feel good thread (which was started I guess to make the Dragones fans feel better about their loss last night)

cry baby scum.

Don't need a thread to make me feel better or your post to convince me you're still a tool.

Grats to your boys, they deserved it. I'm not in need of a cuddle, but seems you are.

Hutty1986

Immortal

cry baby scum.

This is a little gem :lol:
He was referring to actual Brisbane fans, not pathetic little b*tch trolls with NFI about footy

Bananabender

Juniors
I was silently thinking the Dragons would win the game as they usually play well in the big games that count. Congrats Dragons and I also think now they need to concentrate on life after Bennett and how to get it into their heads that they will be a good team without him still. The Dragons are always a strong team.

Latest posts