What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home and Away :Who Do You Think The Summer Bay Stalker Is?

AnGeL

Juniors
its not vinnie hes not dead hes in witness protections or something like that....its gotta be someone to do with sarah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its defo Raider

I've always suspected he would do somthing like that

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
if i were the stalker the only one id be stalking would be my beloved Bec :mrgreen:

BTW its Zoe

Mr Saab

Referee
i think its carly, maybe angel, or shane (dieter brummer)
possibly ailsa....outside chance its roo or aunty celia.

I know who dunnit....

MILKO

Razor

Coach
Don't watch the show but had the timer on for MRR last night and caught the end of the show. Who was the hot chick in the hospital or wanted to move in with that couple and not live with her father?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Razor said:
Don't watch the show but had the timer on for MRR last night and caught the end of the show. Who was the hot chick in the hospital or wanted to move in with that couple and not live with her father?

shinny head girl? yea she is hot buts its her uncle, who abused he as a child (yet to be revealed but obvious as the glare off her forehead)

Matt23

Staff member
Update:
Zoe & Sally have both abducted by the Stalker, the Stalker is revealed tomorrow night, favourite's are now Dan & Zoe

Matt23

Staff member
It was indeed Zoe...she was Sarah's lover :shock: and a pyro by the sounds of things.