What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Final Tickets

The_Coach

Juniors
I know Parra season ticket holders can buy tickets from today, but;

Season ticket holder presale: Mon 5 Sep 9am - 9pm
Each season ticket holder (Parramatta Eels and opponent) will be entitled to purchase 2 tickets per a season membership.

That's bullsh*t! Why should oppostion fans get preference to OUR home final?

eelz47

Coach
i think so, people slept there last night.

i think people will sell on ebay which really f**king suck

half

Coach
if someone can get me a ticket to the northern terrace i will give them the money next week ffs. and possibly even something else

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hopw will they know the opponents

Does that mean Rooster, Panthers and Manly fans can all but tickets??

eelz47

Coach
there is thousands of ppl there. holic is still in the front fower been in there over an hour

Hurriflatch

Referee
Will be intresting to see if there are any tickets left for the General Public

if anyone has a spare North Terrace GA ticket I'll take it

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah, but they have since moved forward the chance for Parramatta season ticket holders to pre buy tickets

eloquentEEL

First Grade
the initial announcement was that Parra STH could buy tix this morning. This announcement says that Parra and opposition STH can buy tix from Monday... just making the point that by Monday, the opposition will be known, so no, Panthers, Roosters and Manly STH cannot all buy tix, only the one that finishes in 8th by the end of the round.

Angry_eel

First Grade
so is there a quota for the season ticket holders becuase im screwed if there isn't cause i don't have the season ticket.

eelz47

Coach
2 tix per sth

the sth could buy them all i think, even if they keep using the same ones( u know what i mean)

Nickeel

Juniors
This is bullsh*t, I've been to every home game this year bar one, and I couldn't go to that one because I wasn't in Sydney.

I've also been to see the team all over Sydney and up to Newcastle. Was going to Canberra until got a bad dose of the flu.

The only reason I don't have a season ticket is because I invite mates to come along every week, and sometimes some can, sometimes they can't, some are very hard to organise.

If I miss out on this game, I will be mightily unhappy.

Nick

Utey

Coach
eelz47 said:
i think we will sit wif u too, depending on whats left

Sounds as if they will sell a lot of tickets today. Iam not worried where I sit as long as Iam there.

Latest posts