What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Final Tickets

so that means a maximum of 5000 tickets will be sold by monday, dependeing on opposition wont have more than us i guess so their will be approx. 10000 tickets on sale tuesday morning

Miss_Eels

Juniors
Nickeel said:
This is bullsh*t, I've been to every home game this year bar one, and I couldn't go to that one because I wasn't in Sydney.

I've also been to see the team all over Sydney and up to Newcastle. Was going to Canberra until got a bad dose of the flu.

The only reason I don't have a season ticket is because I invite mates to come along every week, and sometimes some can, sometimes they can't, some are very hard to organise.

If I miss out on this game, I will be mightily unhappy.

Nick

Ditto to that. I'm exactly like you, a strong loyal supporter who never misses a home game and tries her hardest to attend as many away games as possible. Yet I'm reluctant to become an STH for the same reason as you and right now I'm burning. If I miss out I will be upset. Just the thought of them running out at Parra stadium and me not being there to cheer them on makes me wanna cry. With that said I will do anything to get tickets if they do happen to sell out....even rock up on the day and buy them off the people that sell them infront of the stadium:)

eel_man70

Juniors
I lined up for 6.5 hours for my tickets yesterday. It was a joke the way the NRL or Parra footy club conducted this !

People pushed in as the doors opened as well as being let in by mates.
One report was that one guy had 100 season tickets with him and took a full quoter !

I then heard this morning on 2KY that there were only 3000 tickets left for Sunday !!

GOOD LUCK GETTING THEM !!

Hurriflatch

Referee
can't be

only way there are just 3,000 tickets left is if Parra have 8,750 season ticket holders which they don't according to Anmdrew Moore who spoke with Dennis

I got my tickets last night at 11:00, half my bay was still avalable. I am in the cronin stand bay 25 (between 45 and 35 metre towards the league club end)

eels_fan

First Grade
i've heard that the actual Season ticket number is not taken down... they only have to be cited...so in some cases people have friends further down the line and buy tickets, then give their season tickets back to their friends ... giving them a double bite at the cherry and even more tickets..

It wouldnt surprise me if there are only 3000 seats left.

Its a joke.

eel_man70

Juniors
i think that might be due to the fact that the NRL have some allocated for themselves and opposing team fans. Thats why they say there arent many left.

eels_fan said:
i've heard that the actual Season ticket number is not taken down... they only have to be cited...so in some cases people have friends further down the line and buy tickets, then give their season tickets back to their friends ... giving them a double bite at the cherry and even more tickets..

It wouldnt surprise me if there are only 3000 seats left.

Its a joke.

That is incorrect the season ticket number is being taken down and you must hve enough unused numbers to get your tickets.

eel_man70

Juniors
sorry Mark , thats where you are wrong..

People in front of me and myself included, did not have our season ticket numbers taken down !
So therefore, people could double up their tickets by giving them down the line to friends..

eelz47

Coach
eel man is right, holic ticket numbers were not taken down. she seen some people with a stack of tickets. arsehole scalpers will be selling them come wednesday

Clarkieel

Juniors
wierd cause they took my tickets and wrote the numbers down!!!
but i got my seat so i am happy

also at the front of the line there was four people that work for the club or something and they bought up a whole bay!!!!!!!

Clarkieel

Juniors
they had a whole stack but it looked very dodgy and we were all very cranky having been there fro so long lining up!!
If i hadnt got my seat i would have been very cranky!!

fish eel

Immortal
I just got back, nice hour long wait.

they took my sth number down.

unfirtunately though, it seems leasa took the seat I wanted.

eelman03

Juniors
one hour is not bad considering the 10-12 hrs people had to wait for yesterday. I did nt get my usual seat. Got 2 bays across. A bit pissed off cause people that usually go for cheapo seats splurge out in one game and take long time season holders premium seats (half way line) sucks.....

how many were down there today?

eel_man70 said:
sorry Mark , thats where you are wrong..

People in front of me and myself included, did not have our season ticket numbers taken down !
So therefore, people could double up their tickets by giving them down the line to friends..

Well then I don't know how they were selling the tickets as it was part of the processed I watched on the Monitor.

They had a set of fields that changed once the number of Season ticket numbers required were punched in.

Maybe they weren't checking them at all against other used ones but from what i saw the process required the taking down of the season ticket ID number.

Latest posts