What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#Home-ground dilemma as Eels look to move Nathn Hindmarsh's farewell to ANZ Stadium

strider

Post Whore
yeah I think capacity is between 20-21K

even something that is classified a "sell out" doesn't mean every seat will be taken - sometimes people with tickets don't show ... so the actual crowd will vary at "sell outs"

emjaycee

Coach
If you think that then you're a bigger fool than you present yourself as.

Personally, I dont think Bart is a fool for posting what he did. I mean that would be an attack on the man, not the post. I do however think that the content of Barts post was foolish.

:cool:

born an eel

Bench
so do I, but I think most of the people who are pushing for ANZ are the casual walkup bandwagoners and are worried about missing out.

Considering only 9000 turned up last home game, why do we need to talk about 80K seat stadiums.

beagle

Juniors
If so many people are worried about missing out, this game should of been sold out weeks ago.

hybrideel

Bench
You have to put it in context though. Our last home game was against an out of state team who don't have the most support at the best of time while we were playing like busteds on a freezing cold night. Compare that to the final game of 2 14 season one club veterans, 1 of which has won multiple fans votes for most popular player. Being selfish as a season ticket holder I say parra, for the possible spectacle with 40k+ it has to be ANZ. Too bad sfs or Aussie or whatever it's called now wasn't an option

Eels Dude

Coach
If so many people are worried about missing out, this game should of been sold out weeks ago.

Well obviously most people are waiting to find out what day and time the game is being played before they purchase their tickets. I would hope and expect that it'd be a Sunday arvo game but until it's officially scheduled I'm not going to purchase tickets just in case the game is played in a time-slot I cannot make.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
i bought season tickets just to support hindys last year.
For sentimental reasons it woudlnt be the same at anz plus we loose a home ground advantage.We wont loose at para i dont think but at anz??

oldmancraigy

Coach
What won't we loose at para?

#IDon'tUnderstand

We won't loose Parra because we'd be playing there.

I thought the logic was fairly evident in the statement?

To play at ANZ is by definition to loose ourselves from Parra stadium.

#CouldBeADifferentWordHeMeant?

Latest posts