What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Semi Final Info

Suitman

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
I need my seat I've sat there for 5 years and I DON'T want to change!!!!!!!!!

Get over it.

Its a semi final. Your season ticket ONLY entitles you to the regular season.
Seriously, they are offering you TWO tickets for your one season ticket anyway. Isn't that good enough?

Buy something close. That should be satisfactory.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
for the other home finals we've had, I've never even tried to purchase my own ticket.

For that one occasion, I'll leave the luxury of the thornett stand and sit with the plebs on the eastern terrace.

It funny though, I went to a power game and It rained at half time so the let everyone who was in the Terraces sit in the stands.

I walked up stairs and Someone was sitting in my seat.

I walked straight up to them and said. I am sorry but that is my Parramatta Season ticket seat. Do you mind ?

I got to sit there, I can't imagine watching first grade anywhere else. As for Flegg and Premmies. I could be elsewere ;-)

fish eel

Immortal
yes.

I'll actually be joing the plebs and the very not pleb Leasa on the eastern terrace. ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
yes.

I'll actually be joing the plebs and the very not pleb Leasa on the eastern terrace. ;-)

did you kbow eelsta sits on the eastern terrace?? :lol:

MarkInTheStands said:
Okay Whoa.

You can get your normal seat if you go and ASK FOR IT. But considering the facts that
1) Ticketek will just offer you the best seats available and

2) you can get two (2) tickets for your 1 season ticket pass, who is to say the person sitting next to you doesn't like you very much and buys your seat (at any ticketek not just the club people) As part of their 2.

That is why they can not Guarentee the Seats.

I just can't see how that we will be able to prove to ticketek online that we are season ticket holders. Will there be a special field where u have to input the season ticket number??

sparkeel said:
Just received this from the Eels office.........

There will be a priority period for all Parramatta Season Ticket holders on

Monday the 5th September to purchase home semi final tickets from Ticketek.

Tickets will be available for sale from Ticketek direct between 9am - 9pm

Monday 5th September. Season ticket holders must present or quote their

season ticket number when purchasing.

Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase two tickets per one season

ticket in best available seats. THEY WILL NOT BE GUARENTEED THEIR USUAL SEAT.

Robyn Morrison

Game Day Operations Coordinator

It doesn't say anywhere here that we will be able to purchase the tickets online it says "Direct."

Jake the snake said:
I just can't see how that we will be able to prove to ticketek online that we are season ticket holders. Will there be a special field where u have to input the season ticket number??

Why bother, go to your nearest ticketek for that one. It doesn't have to be Parramatta Leagues club it can be any ticketek.

sportive cupid

Referee
MarkInTheStands said:
Okay Whoa.

You can get your normal seat if you go and ASK FOR IT. But considering the facts that
1) Ticketek will just offer you the best seats available and

2) you can get two (2) tickets for your 1 season ticket pass, who is to say the person sitting next to you doesn't like you very much and buys your seat (at any ticketek not just the club people) As part of their 2.

That is why they can not Guarentee the Seats.
Is that the official reason or the truth Mark?

eels_fan

First Grade
Couple of points:

* you cant book online with ticketek during the priority period for season ticket holders - as people have raised, it would be impossible to verify that your a ticket holder that way. you MUST go to an actual outlet and buy your tickets (showing your season ticket also)

*Mark is entirely right in regards to sitting in your seat. with my season ticket, Im surrounded by other season ticket holders in the Thornett Stand. Going to a final, i'll want to take a couple mates, and i cant do that if we were given our own seats, because there would be no room for em. Its been that way since 2001 when we had our last home final, because i remember going through the same process. It may be a bit annoying that your not in your same seat, but the plus side is you can take someone else, and who cares where you sit when we're winning!!

Latest posts