What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homer Simpkins the next to go?

renouf

Juniors
After that video refereeing decision to deny Brisbane a penalty try, Homer Simpkins to be sacked.

bjm8

Juniors
No.

Penalty Tries are for when they are certain they would have scored, if not for the infringement. Kidley probably could have beaten him to the ball, if he tried.

Penalty + Sin Bin for blatant foul would have sufficed, IMO.

Cletus

First Grade
I thought it was a pretty straight forward penalty try. He was ten centimetres away from scoring even with Gidley sitting on him and would have easily scored without Gidley. I couldn't see what (some) Broncos fans were whinging about for the rest of the game though.

Justice for the rubbish decision Mander made to award Folau a try against the Roosters to almost steal the game.

News LTD Brisbane can f**k off.

hattori hanzo

Juniors
No.

Penalty Tries are for when they are certain they would have scored, if not for the infringement. Kidley probably could have beaten him to the ball, if he tried.

Penalty + Sin Bin for blatant foul would have sufficed, IMO.

This

I couldn't see what (some) Broncos fans were whinging about for the rest of the game though.

I thought Maguire must have F%$ked the refs mother last night. He was tageted pretty harshly.