What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honest opinion poll RE: SBW

What's the go with SBW?

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ok, so there's plenty of debate and plenty of pisstaking regarding incidents in his career, but there's also a few people thinking it's overkill and media beatups.

Just wanting to garner a poll in terms of the general opinion of him.

To clarify, options two and three... 2. is for those who dislike him based on his actions, 3. is for those who think he's just a poor misguided kid.

Dutchy

Immortal
Good player, bad mistakes...but honestly..pissing in public...who cares? There would of been atleast 30 other people at that same club who did it after leaving.

badav

Bench
Hes going to become an extremely good player. If he isnt already
Seems like a bit of a silly bastard off the field. But nowhere in the same league as Wes Naiquama, Todd Carney, Tevita Latu, etc etc

Timmah

Staff member
Interesting... the ones who've gone "total disgrace" why not show your face and say something about it... redlander?

needs some sort of heavy punishment to sort him out before he spirals out of control, he doesn't want to end up a player who's career was halted and reputation tarnished because of off field behaviour

but still, it's his life and i couldn't really give a sh*t what he does

interesting choice of words you used dodger

"needs to get his act together" paired with "total disgrace" some people might not see him as a disgrace but just he needs to get his act together, it's obvious this is just to spark up some bullsh*t

innsaneink

Referee
Dodger said:
Interesting... the ones who've gone "total disgrace" why not show your face and say something about it... redlander?

So you must comment if you vote?

Or must you only comment if you vote a certain way?

RABK

Referee
Will the results of this poll help you sleep at night Dodger? :LOL:

He's made a few mistakes, some that are downright stupid and some that an every day 22 year old makes once or twice a month.

I mean drink driving = f**king stupid and irresponsible.

Pissing on a wall - something you see 4 or 5 times a night on any night out in Sydney's CBD.

Great player though, i'd have him over any other forward in the comp.

Timmah

Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
interesting choice of words you used dodger

"needs to get his act together" paired with "total disgrace" some people might not see him as a disgrace but just he needs to get his act together, it's obvious this is just to spark up some bullsh*t

I attempted to clarify that in the initial post... 2 is for those who think he's a farkwit and should be sacked or whatever, 3 is for those who think he's a bit misguided.

donkey|rope

Juniors
the drink driving thing is the only disgraceful act he's committed as far as i am concerned.

who cares if he got off with some chick in a toilet cubical or pissed in public, those are things we've all done.

simply put: i don't care

Hallatia

Referee
I only voted Keeps making mistakes, what a dickhead because nobody else had, but others have now, I honestly do not care

Inferno

Coach
I know he is young and "boys will be boys" but for the amount of money he is on, and given who he represents, Bulldogs, Kiwis, and rugby league in general, I think it's about time he got his act together.

He needs to realise everytime he stuffs up it reflects badly on not just him, but his teamates, sponsors and club.

sydraider

First Grade
Steve Irwin should be released immediately, Sonny Bill should do a public apology to the wall. Walls lawyers seeking compensation.

of all the non stories about rugby leahue players in recent memory this has to be up there with the biggest , probably with the trent barret push ups incident.

seriously , who here hasnt taken a P*ss in public ?

BuffaloRules

Coach
The media doesn't need to follow him around.. if he farks up then they will have dozens of people ringing them...

How many more kicks up the arse does the bloke need??

Inferno

Coach
herbert henry1908 said:
of all the non stories about rugby leahue players in recent memory this has to be up there with the biggest , probably with the trent barret push ups incident.

seriously , who here hasnt taken a P*ss in public ?

I haven't.

And even if I had it wouldn't make a difference. The majority of drivers occasionally speed, do you think that would be a plausible excuse when pulled up by the police?

vlad

juniors
there's a irony about the amount of alcohol advertising associated with sports like RL . You can advertise it till the cows come home but if a player drinks 1 too many the sky caves in .

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Pissing in public was just an idiotic thing to do. Lots of people may do it, but they aren't celebrities; the incident with Candice should have taught him that there is no such thing for him as privacy in a public area.

SBW isn't a nobody, and he'll never be able to get away with the things a nobody could. He should have learned that by now - and the fact that he hasn't says as much about his intelligence as it does about his maturity.

Latest posts