What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Honest opinion poll RE: SBW

What's the go with SBW?

• Total voters
Boys...tell me who has not got on the grog and taken a slash on a tree or against a wall on the way home or on the way to the next pub ???...and if you say no then you were too sh%tfaced to know !!!...:b:

brooksy19

Bench
Ive been done for the same thing as SBW. Hardly the crime of the century, still not the smartest thing, obviously wouldn't of done it sober.

Difference is im not in the public eye and he is. I was a dickhead for doing it and so is he, but talk of needed re-hab ? please.... hes what 20-21 ? he's entitled to get on it as much as the next bloke.

Mr Saab

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Boys...tell me who has not got on the grog and taken a slash on a tree or against a wall on the way home or on the way to the next pub ???...and if you say no then you were too sh%tfaced to know !!!...:b:

Many of us have.
But all of us on LU are not 1st graders who make 200k plus a year.
If you are a "celebrity" whether it be stage, screen, radio, sport...whatever...if you do something out of the ordinary you will have your name up in lights.
Look at Steve Price (radio 2UE, not QLD prop)...he was caught on a vesper over the limit.
He made the news because of it.
Yes there would be 100s caught a week DUI who you never hear about.
Thats life.

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
salivor said:
So in your whole entire life you've never so much as had to take a leak behind the bushes? I'm calling the bullsh*t detector on that one.
Irrelevant, but I know I haven't. And yes, I am male. I find it somewhat bemusing that that is supposed to be hard to believe. What exactly about confining your piss to toilets is so aberrant? Alcohol causes me to have massive headaches, and consequently I don't drink; perhaps that has something to do with it.

Latest posts