What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HONESTLY- where will your side finish in 2005

ozzie

Bench
Julz said:
I have on thing to say yes chris walker might have played crap in the grandfinal and the year before but i don't want him to go. To me it was Anthony minichiello that let the roosters down two years in a row as well. he made the misktakes and kept droppping balls in 2003. In 2004 if he had played like he did with the bulldogs in round three that's where we would have won it. HE DID NOTHING. he combined with anthony tupou and chris walker something big would have happened. He let the team down big time and that's why i want luke phillips back on the team. But now that we have Amos roberts he is our new fullback. anthony minichiello will play two roles fullback but mainly his the winger. He is more dangerous one the wing.

by the way MONY GET A LIFE :!:
:clap:

are you fair dinkum?? because if you are - you need the life...I am putting you on report for stupidity - can I also ask how old are you??

Stagger eel

Staff member
you guys are still the real deal and I'd be pretty shocked if you don't atleast make the top 4.