What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HONESTLY- where will your side finish in 2005

it will depend if the tigers can keep the stars on the field (Hodgson,Prince,Benji,Farrah,Skando,Harrison,Galea,Halatau and lanfranchi)

we keep all them healthy we could finish anywhere from 4-7 if we loose 1 or 2 we are screwed i think we dont have the same depth as last year and some of our props really need too step up to(Merideth,Lima,Jobson,Gibbs)

so i think we can stay healthy and we should win at least 13-15 games so i think around 6-8

Trollhammaren

Juniors
No way can I see us better than 7th. I find it hard to predict how we'll go. I really can't see us going backwards. probably grab 8th spot IMO.

yappy

Bench
picked them to finish 10th or worse every year with confidence and only just missed this year by the barest margin.

2005 though I couldn't pick anything with confidence. Just too much unknown. All the youngsters coming through could bloom or bust. Sheens' selections keep me scratching my head so who knows. Cleaning out a lot of dead wood at least is a good move to the future, but if Graham is really still around then you must wonder.

I'm usually not afraid to stick my neck out, but I'm going to sit on the fence this time. For mine they are as capable of doing a Warriors next year as a Cowboys. I want to see a few serious games before I say which its gonna be.

Spike

First Grade
1st....well in front of Newcastle thats for sure.

I wish we had players as good as you guys.

God-King Dean

Immortal
8th-11th

Losing the experience they have I'd be surprised if they made the 8. But I have a lot of confidence with Sheen as coach & am tipping my local team to get into the 8 2006 :clap:

Spike

First Grade
Spike said:
1st....well in front of Newcastle thats for sure.

I wish we had players as good as you guys.

:-k hmmm I don't remember saying that. :evil:

Latest posts