What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HONESTLY- where will your side finish in 2005

Vicious

Bench
If we get rid of a few of the older blokes mid season,we can`t be beat!!!
The Bulldogs and Roosters are well over rated,they will both struggle to make the top 4!
The Broncos have got nothing besides Lockyer,but one dangerous player can be shut down.Penrith haven`t got no depth in the forwards.Take either Ross or Clinton out of their side and they are ordinary.The Dragons have by far the most talented line up,but i think a few of their injury prone players are pea hearts!
The Tigers will make the top 4,those who can`t see it are disillusional!

yappy

Bench
Hello Unit.

I see you've been slumming it with the chooks. Fair enough I suppose.

Well done to Plummy on his (overdue) debut. First time I've ever wanted to see a Rooster do well :( .

I'll get over it soon enough though.

Vicious said:
If we get rid of a few of the older blokes mid season,we can`t be beat!!!
The Bulldogs and Roosters are well over rated,they will both struggle to make the top 4!
The Broncos have got nothing besides Lockyer,but one dangerous player can be shut down.Penrith haven`t got no depth in the forwards.Take either Ross or Clinton out of their side and they are ordinary.The Dragons have by far the most talented line up,but i think a few of their injury prone players are pea hearts!
The Tigers will make the top 4,those who can`t see it are disillusional!

You are a clairvoyant! Thats was the most intuitive prediction I have read yet!
Tigers- correct
Bulldogs/ Roosters- Correct
Brisbane- A glut of recent losses would appear to validate this assertion
Dragons- Your only mis-hit

Latest posts