What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hook's Heroes

Old Timer

Coach
Okay, so now you’re just double downing on your poor call about making light of an issue that has already caused a number of suicides by defending a guy who stalks & makes threats of physical violence.

Come on OT, you’re smarter than this..
His actions do not justify your actions and you know that only too well

You love handing out the drunk tag when it suits you and you have no right to go that if you want to take the moral high ground on other issues.

You’ve tried the double down argument on me many times and I push back in that as you seeing things that aren’t there because it suits your narrative.

Now let’s go back to tk keeping this thread about football and by all means carry in with the rest in the swamp

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
His actions do not justify your actions and you know that only too well

You love handing out the drunk tag when it suits you and you have no right to go that if you want to take the moral high ground on other issues.

You’ve tried the double down argument on me many times and I push back in that as you seeing things that aren’t there because it suits your narrative.

Now let’s go back to tk keeping this thread about football and by all means carry in with the rest in the swamp
Lol..

Sorry bro, but you’ve made a joke about a serious issue and are now trying to backtrack & deflect.

Go do some reading about Junior Seau & Danny Frawley..

And grow the f**k up.

Old Timer

Coach
Lol..

Sorry bro, but you’ve made a joke about a serious issue and are now trying to backtrack & deflect.

Go do some reading about Junior Seau & Danny Frawley..

And grow the f**k up.
Talk to someone who suffers demons due to alcoholism and I suggest there are many more of them but maybe you don’t see it as a health issue?

You obviously think that alcoholics have never committed suicide.

You obviously don’t see your taunts as making light of a sad situation and furthermore you think it is funny well you don’t need to grow up you need to wake up.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Talk to someone who suffers demons due to alcoholism and I suggest there are many more of them but maybe you don’t see it as a health issue?

You obviously think that alcoholics have never committed suicide.

You obviously don’t see your taunts as making light of a sad situation and furthermore you think it is funny well you don’t need to grow up you need to wake up.
Please stop deflecting and go do some research on the two guys I mentioned.

Trying to create some false accusation or straw man is just pathetic and using other issues to your advantage.

If you’re that adamant about your claims about a guy who abused multiple people on here for no reason is really a victim, please feel free to provide evidence to put up or shut up.

And whilst you’re doing that, go read up on CTE & why it’s not a joke.

Old Timer

Coach
Please stop deflecting and go do some research on the two guys I mentioned.

Trying to create some false accusation or straw man is just pathetic and using other issues to your advantage.

If you’re that adamant about your claims about a guy who abused multiple people on here for no reason is really a victim, please feel free to provide evidence to put up or shut up.

And whilst you’re doing that, go read up on CTE & why it’s not a joke.
See you in the swamp tomorrow

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
See you in the swamp tomorrow
Lol..

Please don’t tap out like that.

What are your thoughts on CTE?

Should we just dismiss it as a fad?

Are HIA’s just a rort by coaches to get more interchanges?

Why have players donated their brains to research? Apparently it’s a joke that James Graham has done it..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You can if you wanna. Use the search function.
Lol..

This is about as effective as Old Timer’s made up story.

You have the chance to back up your claims that I’m a piece of shit.

I’m offering you a free shot to prove it.

Old Timer

Coach
Lol..

Please don’t tap out like that.

What are your thoughts on CTE?

Should we just dismiss it as a fad?

Are HIA’s just a rort by coaches to get more interchanges?

Why have players donated their brains to research? Apparently it’s a joke that James Graham has done it..[/QUOTE
m
@Old Timer did that happen? Can you provide a link?[/QUOT
May I enquire as for what purpose that will serve?
Will you think less of muzby or condemn him for it?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
@Old Timer I’ve highlighted that something you said tonight is inappropriate & have quoted the piece in question.

In retaliation you’ve fabricated a story you, and an other, can’t seem to back up.

If your story was such an issue, why wasn’t it raised earlier?

Rather than try fabricate a fight, maybe just try to learn something about what I’ve brought up as clearly it’s not on your radar as an issue.

Latest posts