What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hornby

petetheileet

First Grade
i think he and Soward can still be our halves combination...Soward is very dominant both kicking and creatively...so he needs more of a rock at half..

Lets not forget it is Hornby's 1st season really at half...and not even a full one...he will get better...i have faith

watatank

Coach
I would like to see Hornby play fullback (it's where he plays his best footy) but I can't see Bennett playing him anywhere but halfback, particularly with more backline options than halfback options. Bennett likes his halfbacks to play a traditional halfback's role, which Hornby does well and he also complements Soward well (as Soward plays a traditional five eighth role, I suppose).

petetheileet

First Grade
i think he and Soward can still be our halves combination...Soward is very dominant both kicking and creatively...so he needs more of a rock at half..

Lets not forget it is Hornby's 1st season really at half...and not even a full one...he will get better...i have faith

George Michael said it best...

you gotta have faith!

Kiki

First Grade
AH HAH! i told you all to lay off him and he played so well last night. i love you hornbag!

Kiki

First Grade
well he got picked for origin this year so i dont think hes going too badly. i dont like hearing dragons fans rip into him.

MattYg1

Bench
well he got picked for origin this year so i dont think hes going too badly. i dont like hearing dragons fans rip into him.

That being said... Steve Turner also go selected for NSW also.......

enough said...

sass

Juniors
And i cant believe im agreeing with a George Michael quote! :?

george michael is right!

I think hornby's had a flat patch (maybe related to how weird the vibe in the team has felt) but I think there's much better to come. go hornbag!

bazookabarry

Juniors
he's been one of our best for a good while now. hard to believe he's even being thought of as a bench player? he must be in the 13 somewhere. he''s still our best fullback imo.

gregstar

Referee
hornby's first half was attrocious.

he & spaz sucked balls.

both improved out-of-sight in the second half.

Latest posts