What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horo and Tonga sign with Manly

Eels Dude

Coach
Why do u think that?
Or are u not being serious?

The season is 6 rounds old and we have needed to replace only 1 backrower from the original 17
Stuart has picked Kelepi as first cab off the rank when he needed a new backrower.
Even amongst backrowers it is necessary to pick the right ones and maybe Harrisons time hasn't come yet.

I say that because he's only really a fringe first grader, and your depth players (ie. players 20-25 in your squad) like Harrison shouldn't be earning more than 100k if you're managing the salary cap properly.

DeanPay98

Juniors
Whatever Harrison's worth may be, I think we can safely say that for the Eels the loss of Horo to Manly will be as monumental as that of Michael Witt.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Horo scored a try but his defence is pretty bad, Matt Ryan would look good in the manly side as well

Patorick

Staff member
Looks like you'll have to keep waiting, because he's no different under Toovey - shit defender every week (10 ineffective and 13 missed tackles in 6 games) but every now and then he has a big game in attack. I believe Patorick is in here to tell us that after months of waiting, that once-in-a-blue-moon big game just happened.

He will probably be back in another six weeks.
703774-allgood.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Justin Horo:

14 tackles, 2 missed, 3 penalties conceded, 1 error

Real big game. I'd hate to see how he goes against a first grade side.

Etu Uaisele

Juniors

Latest posts