What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
trent don't leeavvee!!

NRL+Rd+1+Sharks+v+Panthers+WRNRMapIXb0l.jpg

JessEel

he looks like one of my imaginary husbands!! thats who he looks like!!

I won't have you say a bad word against him :fist:

Hallatia

Referee
I don't think I ever watched after I heard the actor for Timmy died, he was awesome, he was 20 years old in his last season. Does that show even still exist?

Luis is now on Days of Our Lives - that guy is hot
galen-gering-shirtless.jpg

JessEel

OMG i used to watch Passions every afternoon for the lols.

Do you remember the Chastity chick, who was part school girl, part amnesia sufferer, part magical, part identical twin, part adopted child searching for he parents, part virgin reaching adulthood..

SHe was the pinnacle of every crappy soap opera storyline ever - every piece of crap they could think of, they would give to her. And Jesse's Metcalfe's character 'Miguel' just loved her unconditionally.

Ridiculous, but i loved it!!

Yea i heard that Timmy died, he was so little, it can't have been healthy. He always spoke in the 3rd person! 'Timmy doesn't think this is a very good idea Tabitha'

JessEel

ANd they used to just randomly change the actors that played those characters!!! So one day you'd be watching and you were like, 'who the crap is this guy??'

Martli

Coach
ANd they used to just randomly change the actors that played those characters!!! So one day you'd be watching and you were like, 'who the crap is this guy??'

Hahaha, I love it when shows do this. At least Home and Away had the decency to do tell the viewers when they did it for Mitch and Flynn.

Status
Not open for further replies.