What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I'm all for the younguns as we know, but there is something a tad too "little brother" about him.
its cos we've watched him grow up onscreen i think... can't forget the little little harry

I remember realising he was hot, his first scene in the 5th movie i think? - he'd done some MASSIVE growing up between 4th and 5th and it was like seeing someone you haven't seen since Primary school and they got awesome!

Yes, yes, i am a dirty perve. It's lonely here in droughtsville :lol:

StormChaser

First Grade
Lets look at a real man!

topgun.jpg

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm toey as hell!

McLovin

Staff member
I'd like to say the same about Watson tbh but you kinda knew she was gonna turn into a machine...

Kiki

First Grade
okay no he reminds me of all the american douchebags that try and hump my ass on the dancefloor during hip hop songs when i go to the states.

JessEel

Luke Patten is rough.. :lol: but he's SO FUNNY!!! I have alot of time for that crazy cross eyed bastard!

JessEel

Gods-Of-Sports-Preview-+%2826%29.jpg

Heighno on the left and some other tigers player... i dunno.. maybe Chris Lawrence... doesn't matter... HEIGHNO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts