What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Rumour

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
James_Hardie said:
Reminds me, did anyone See Hinchcliffe playing ressies for the Raiders when they played at Parra a few weeks back? He was playing hooker, and went really well i thought. Always liked that guy. Hard as.

here here!!

Gronk

Staff member
yy_cheng said:
You may be right there buddy burger since we have both Jarryd and Burty to cover FB

...and Clinton S rumoured to be signing with the QLD Reds (stated FRF yesterday, Daily Telegraph today).

The Colonel

Immortal
The Raiders have William Zillman, Marshall Chalk and Bronx Goodwin with the talent to replace Clinton.

Centre is their biggest issue.

yy_cheng

Coach
The Colonel said:
I think the obvious one has been missed considering his need for the country life....

Oh not again Colonel....

Ok, I'll start it

Here we go, here we go, here we go....

A moose is no bloody use, Bruce,
A moose is no bloody use,
She's big, she's mean, and she's loose, Bruce,
A moose is no bloody use.

yy_cheng

Coach
greeneyed said:
Another Parramatta player will sign with the Raiders for season 2007 and beyond. I will happen within the next three weeks and it will be an outside back. You heard it first here.

If it is HIM, then the thing is, noone here considers him a Parramatta Player.

Wagon was seen in the backline for a while (I wont ever call him a back).
I think he would look really good in green.

(Im going to pray now. bye bye)

JessEel

yy_cheng said:
Oh not again Colonel....

Ok, I'll start it

A moose is no bloody use, Bruce,
A moose is no bloody use,
She's big, she's mean, and she's loose, Bruce,
A moose is no bloody use.

what are you on?????? :lol:

JessEel

ahh see i don't read jamie lyon threads, cos they are usually just full of expletives and abuse

yy_cheng

Coach
JessEel said:
ahh see i don't read jamie lyon threads, cos they are usually just full of expletives and abuse

Hhaha, this one was the best one and extremely well hijacked.

James_Hardie

Juniors
The Colonel said:
The Raiders have William Zillman, Marshall Chalk and Bronx Goodwin with the talent to replace Clinton.

Centre is their biggest issue.

Marshall Chalk has been on the Mogg juice and has been playing off the bench in the forwards. I can't see him as a future fullback.

And as for HIM, Carney is actually coming along brilliantly i think, so he wouldn't be able to play his "prefered position"!