What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

WYD

Juniors
This is beauty and her skin is pure :)

sexy-girl-self-photo-shoot-124.jpg
Really?

Perice naval, tanned skin, poster of some tattooed Beckham-esque dude = strong possibility of tramp stamp butterfly tattoo.

joshie

Live Update Team
Seems like she is the ideal women to most of you though.

I don't know why I hate Tattoo's as much as I do, I think it has something to do with it being considered a manly thing to do. My best friend is a girl and I talked her out of getting tattoo's because I am a top bloke! But she wanted a Hello Kitty on her back......

WYD

Juniors
Seems like she is the ideal women to most of you though.

I don't know why I hate Tattoo's as much as I do, I think it has something to do with it being considered a manly thing to do. My best friend is a girl and I talked her out of getting tattoo's because I am a top bloke! But she wanted a Hello Kitty on her back......
Where? Top left shoulder?

joshie

Live Update Team
Where? Top left shoulder?

No, No. You misunderstand. Her back, as in from the centre of it to her shoulders and her tramp-stamp area, or lower back.

She was so in love with that show at the time and wanted a big logo. She agrees that a big one would have been stupid now though.

gUt

Coach
I always love these poses where the model looks surprised to see her chest eggs or bodily treasure.

Jason Maher

Immortal
After watching the Sherlock Holmes movies in reverse order, I must say I'm a fan (though I suspect lesstar will be the only one who agrees with me):

Kelly Reilly
nkocuhzrt8elhurk.jpg

19214738.jpg

nqcowboy87

Bench
time to bring a bit of class back to proceedings

lily serna

25fsp4n.jpg

my only problem with her is if i was with her id probaly be constantly reminded that i not as academically gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts