What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshie

Live Update Team
She goes good, but does she know you posted her on the Interwebs? :sarcasm:

this isnt a friend of mine again hhaha! i let my friend know that i put a pic she sent me up here and she was flattered to be in the 'Hot Girls' thread haha I could put better ones of her up but there for my eyes only haha

roofromoz

First Grade
Heather Duval, appeared in a few Playboy special editions in the mid 2000s...

bbr01.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
Seems like she is the ideal women to most of you though.

I don't know why I hate Tattoo's as much as I do, I think it has something to do with it being considered a manly thing to do. My best friend is a girl and I talked her out of getting tattoo's because I am a top bloke! But she wanted a Hello Kitty on her back......

I LIKE girls with tattoos but there is such a thing as waaaaaaaaay too many. Generally not a fan of sleeves on girls but it really all depends on the girl.

I myself am inked on my chest. Have a few more in mind. Its probably because I've always had an interest in ink that I'm attracted to inked women.

LESStar58

Referee
l.jpg

Rachel Brooke, American alt-country artist. Cute as a button and the dardnest fine singing voice I've ever heard!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
this is a greatest female singing voice I have ever heard

Burlesque+Christina.jpg

saw her on Burlesque a few weeks back and not being a fan of pop music I never took much notice of her but she has an amazing voice and also shows some chix dont need a ton of make up to look OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts