What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanG

Coach
I did wonder what people's reactions would be to her. But as I keep saying. As if you'd kick her out of bed for farting

griffo346

First Grade
well mis i couldnt find any other pics on google however if you find her profile on fb theres some glammers in there :)

Cliffhanger

Coach
There are plenty of shit shows with much finer chicks in them, watching the footy show is just going to encourage them to continue making this tripe. Maybe if everybody stopped watching it and all these idiots stopped voting for it in the logies we might get a decent NRL show rather than that shit.

Bounce.gif

tumblr_l0uzlqCW6o1qa0ideo1_400.gif

Zuzanna_bouncing.gif

81709454.gif

Misanthrope

Staff member
There are plenty of shit shows with much finer chicks in them, watching the footy show is just going to encourage them to continue making this tripe. Maybe if everybody stopped watching it and all these idiots stopped voting for it in the logies we might get a decent NRL show rather than that shit.

It's so awful that I am embarassed whenever a friend from abroad watches it. It's like something college students might make in their parents' basement.

IanG

Coach
I'd post a pic of Jaimee Rogers if I could find a good photo of her. If I post a screen grad I'll get crusified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts