What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
3811194315_6099239eab_o.jpg

I'd have sex with her.

StormChaser

First Grade
For Twiz cos he peed me off! And hey, leave my thread alone! It's not my fault no wimmins come in here anymore, it's all of YOU scaring them off with your latent weirdness!
So bite me!

Garts

Bench
What happened to all the girls Stormy? Not seen Jess or Kiki around in months. They must have got men and are now busy being stuffed each night.

StormChaser

First Grade
I dunno, but it's depressing me! I'm a reg on the Vogue forums but they look down on football type stuffs, and my type of "humour" lulz!
But I has a man (albeit a part time one) and that doesn't stop me! Alba has returned thanks Jebus, but Jess has vanished off the face of the earth. I may have to re-active my FB account to go stalk her.

Garts

Bench
I think the whole place went quite in the off season and then there was the influx of idiots which happened. All would have contributed. Maybe with a new season upon us it might liven up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts