What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
i'd say katy has more sex appeal, but I have a celeb crush on Zooey..

StormChaser

First Grade
Mesmerizing!

bJCRy.gif

IanG

Coach
Somebody must have told the feminazis to get f**ked cause the unedited version of the AAMI ad is back on our screens

StormChaser

First Grade
I've never "been" with a married man! But I get hit on quite regularly by that type, and know this is true of my friends also.
I'm not suggesting Twiz is like that, but it seems once you get wed, the sexing stops, so I hear.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've never "been" with a married man! But I get hit on quite regularly by that type, and know this is true of my friends also.
I'm not suggesting Twiz is like that, but it seems once you get wed, the sexing stops, so I hear.

You get hit on because you're a goddess - I pray that my lessons in plumbing will stand me in good stead. Every night, I...

:sarcasm:

sh*t. Wasn't supposed to proclaim my love out loud like that just yet. Damn it. Three years of planning, down the drain. Luckily, though, thanks to my lessons, I can now fix said drain!

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.