What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Woman Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliffhanger

Coach
No you generally speak for pedos and anybody else attracted to minors.

It's hard to know how hot these chicks actually are considering they are being photographed by some very talented photographers and dulled up by expensive make up artists and beauticians.

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
MC =
001.jpg

Chook Norris

First Grade
It's hard to know how hot these chicks actually are considering they are being photographed by some very talented photographers and dulled up by expensive make up artists and beauticians.

lol look through those photos and tell me if she is caked up with makeup. I'm a guy and even i can tell there is hardly that much on her. Lightning is probably on her side and these pics were also promoted as being 'non-photoshopped'

Cliffhanger

Coach
TBH I just felt like saying something controversial, it served it's purpose. Do you really believe any woman thinks she's hotter than any woman in the world?

Fickle, the lot of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.