What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hottest Sportswomen

beave

Coach
I've never seen you so emotional Fire!!

Looks aside and all, she seems like a top girl from the interviews I have seen of her, does sporting prowess run through the family?

Fire

First Grade
p.s. Sorry, no offence intended IanG, I know you're just doing what any red-blooded male would do. Anyways, carry on lads.

Bulldog Force

Referee
One more of Lauryn :)

48c080ce.jpg

beave

Coach
Check out this fine specimen: (As posted by Elbusto).

Lauryn Mark (born 15 April 1980 in Los Gatos, California, United States) is an Olympic Women's Skeet shooter from Australia.

She was born in the US but she's one of ours :D

868751-lauryn-mark.jpg

Right, how the f**k does that nerd bloke get a woman like that? FML..........

Bulldog Force

Referee
Now this top 10 comes from another forum which I cannot link to:

No.10 Natalie Ward
1275461193_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_10.jpg

Natalie was born in Newcastle, NSW and started playing softball at the age of ten. She grew up to wear the number six jersey for Australia and holds the record for the most games played for the national team. Natalie and her teammates won bronze at the Atlanta, Sydney & Beijing Summer Olympics and silver in Athens. She retired after the Beijing Olympics due to the IOC’s decision not to include softball in the next two Olympics.

No.9 Stacey McMahon
1275463289_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_9.jpg

Stacey is the owner of the White Tiger modelling agency and appears in her own line of racing-themed bikini calendars. A couple of years ago, she was signing calendars at an Australian racing event, when she was approached by GMC racing and offered a sponsorship to ride on the professional circuit. Despite her lack of experience, Stacey jumped at the opportunity and now competes in the 125cc racing class. She rides a Yamaha R6 and Phillip Island is her favourite track.

No.8 Amy Taylor
1275463290_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_8.jpg

Amy began playing for the Australian national soccer team, ‘The Matildas’, at the age of seventeen. As a defender, she was renowned as an aggressive tackler, which eventually resulted in injuries that required reconstructive surgery and brought about the end of her soccer career. She captured the interest of the nation in 2000, when she appeared on the cover of the Matildas nude calendar.

No.7 Jade Garel
1275538695_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_7.jpg

By the age of twenty, this horse-riding beauty had won seven Australian equestrian championships. These days, she seems to spend more time on the catwalk than on the back of a horse. She is represented by Chic Management and has featured in such magazines as Alpha, Elle, Inside Sport and Black + White. Jade would rather have horse shoes nailed to her feet than wear Crocs sandals – she hates them with a passion.

No.6 Niki Gudex
1275463290_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_6.jpg

Niki is a professional mountain biker from Sydney who competes in downhill and cross country races. She has won the Australian national championships and placed in the top ten at the 2008 world championships. When she isn’t barrelling downhill at breakneck speeds, Niki works as a model and has appeared in Black + White, Rolling Stone and Inside Sport. She also writes a regular column for Revolution magazine and is a global ambassador for Oakley.

Bulldog Force

Referee
And the top 5 (not my pick, some LOLs here).

No.5 Tatiana Grigorieva
1275463290_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_5.jpg

Tatiana left Russia and a career in hurdling to immigrate to the sunny shores of Australia in 1997. She began training as a pole vaulter and within a year, she had won bronze at the Goodwill Games. She went on to win silver at the Sydney Olympics and gold at the 2002 Manchester Commonwealth Games. She retired in 2004 and has since appeared on Dancing with the Stars and on Gladiators, as the ass-kicking Olympia.

No.4 Melanie Adams
1276121811_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_4.jpg

Melanie has been pole vaulting since she was eleven and has won two under-age titles. Her sporting role models are Tatiana Grigorieva and Cathy Freeman. Melanie hopes to compete in the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi and the London Olympics in 2012. She also has aspirations to be a model and was a finalist in the 2006 Miss Teen Australia pageant and hopes to enter the Miss Universe pageant in the future.

No.3 Jelena Dokic
1275463290_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_3.jpg

Jelena escaped the war in Yugoslavia at the age of six and was the top-ranked junior champion by the age of fifteen. She gained world-wide attention a year later by beating the world number one, Martina Hingis, in the opening round of Wimbledon. Jelena is equally well-known for the antics of her father and coach, Damir. The fiery ex-soldier has been thrown out of Wimbledon and the US Open and has a reputation for drinking heavily and running away with journalist’s microphones.

No.2 Anna Rawson
1275463290_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_2.jpg

Anna was born in Adelaide and first stepped into the spotlight at the age of sixteen, when she won a modelling competition for Dolly magazine. In 2000, she played in the Australian Open, where she was recruited for a golfing scholarship at the University of Southern California. She led the USC team to their first national championship and in 2003, she was invited to the White House to play a round of golf with George W. She described his game as “very average.”

No.1 Torah Bright
1275463290_top-10-hottest-australian-women-in-sport_1.jpg

Torah is a championship snowboarder and was the flag bearer for Australia at the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics. Her sister Rowena was also an Olympian, representing Australia in alpine skiing at Salt Lake City in 2002. Torah had a rocky lead-up to the Olympics, suffering a series of concussions, a dislocated jaw and a two week migraine, but still managed to take the gold in the women's half pipe.

Fire

First Grade
Beave, in the family not to the extent that she has achieved. But yes she does have her head screwed on very well. Anyways, like I said, sorry to go off the rocker a bit. I don't mean to hi-jack the thread and be a party pooper. I'll shut my gob now lol.

Latest posts