What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hovering messages

GavB

Juniors
I am serious Mr CM, but don't leave on my account. Tell me I've misread you all these months!

Piss off Gav you tosser!
Just because nobody givestwo f**ksabout your pathetic posts, doesn't mean you have to attack one of the best posters here. You jealous prick! f**k you! I don't give a rats arse if your kidding. Starting a new thread over one poster shows what are sad case you really are. You pork chop!
f**k him Cryptic! Don't listen to the stupid pommy prick. He's having another one of his f**ked up episodes he often has. Please consider your decision mate regardless of what the halfwitt says. Hang around mate. You are one of only a few here whomake these boards more pleasing to view.
Raging Bulldog

GavB

Juniors
That's what I'd expect from you.

Piss off gav, is that it? RB, can't you try harder than that? LOL. Go away little boy!

Now wonder they think RL fans in Sydney aren't that sharp.

imported_bronco

Juniors
"Tell me I've misread you all these months"

I would like to know what you have been reading over the last few months because I never knew there was anything between you and CM until today.

RB, do you ever calm down mate? Your just adding more fuel to the fire here.

El Duque

Bench
No need to get racial RB.

Have you forgotten you got your nickers in a knot the other week when someone didn't understand your post and said something about asking what language it was in???

GavB

Juniors
Yeah, shut the f&ck up RB, tuff guy, LOL!

All I can say to Crypctic is that maybe I've misread him, but then others have too, but I'm not naming names.

RB and orthers, just bring it on, I'm scared of some things, but a straigfht fight brings me out of my shell.

hey, someone signed up as 'GavB' yesterday.

Is someone setting him up?? If you are, its very sad. Not saying anyone is, but its weird that the name only signed up yesterday, and gav has been posting for a long time in here.

Moffo

GavB

Juniors
No Moff, it's cool, it's the real Gav. Don't ask why, but not in front of the others.

lol, the man from texas couldn't hold up a personality for longer than 12hrs.

Beats my record for Abercrombie Lane!

Moffo

imported_bronco

Juniors
LOLOL
emembarrassed.gif
. Thanks El, I was hoping nobody had read that. Oh well I fess up I'm George W Bush Snr, but I'm not jnr.

Latest posts