What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How are you feeling as a fan about today's decision?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
EGG-FUGGEN-STATIC. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Made his own bed and can lie in it.

Sharkforever said:
I feel a little sorry for Stuart Raper today , after 13 weeks he could coach and now he can't ?

No he couldn't. He was fugged in 2005 as well, we crashed then too remember. 2004 the team scraped into the semis going backwards with a team he inherited anyway.

Sharkforever said:
The big picture though is that the club needs to make changes and once again the coach is the scapegoat for others to retain their positions.

Should never of been appointed.

Sharkforever said:
As Sharks fans and long suffering ones at that , I guess we all have to stick solid and get behind the changes for the future and hope to god the right decisions have been made for the long run.

No we don't. Not till they are proved to be right. We have every right to be cynical and hedge our support till this joint proves it has gained the necessary hard edge.

Sharkforever said:
Thanks Stuart Raper for your effort over the last few seasons and to an extent for being a loyal club man through your coaching career with our lower grades over the years too. This business like any is based on success and regardless of certain influences and restraints , you didn't come up with the goods in this dog eat dog world of rugby league . All the best Stuart.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

On second thoughts, let it.

Sharkforever said:
Sharks fans , let's hope this is the start of something great ..... after all these years my fingers remain in what I call the ' sharkies position ' (crossed) .

I'm sick of living in hope. I want to live in expectation. Expectation that we will be a power in the NRL. Expectation that we will contest and win GFs. Expectation that our club will be run in a professional manner.

spider

Coach
Frenzy. said:
I'm sick of living in hope. I want to live in expectation. Expectation that we will be a power in the NRL. Expectation that we will contest and win GFs. Expectation that our club will be run in a professional manner.

Agree with that totally.

Also im guessing Stu is not on the chrissy card list this year Frenzy?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
SpiderShark said:
Agree with that totally.

Also im guessing Stu is not on the chrissy card list this year Frenzy?

He could of won the comp with a bunch of pygmies and he still wouldn't of made it onto my list.

I know people are sick of hearing it but I didn't want him here, knew what he was like as far as lacking in people and management skills and can't be any happier that he's been given the big size 12.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well even if we are 6 - 0, I still would not have given the board any credit. That said it doesn't make much difference seeing as I'm not a member.

to quote someone on here(apologies to whom, I forget)

"we fell ass backwards into a coach"

Ask yourself this, do you think Raper would have gotten the sack if it wasn't for Sticky being released by the Roosters?

Im not so sure, and for that I give them no credit.

Retro irony.

Latest posts