What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad does the loss to Penrith look now...

Tizzun

Juniors
Just means they didn't show up this week, i'm sure that's what Petero and Elliott will say. Parra may show up for a match at some point this season...

Chipmunk

Coach
Just means they didn't show up this week, i'm sure that's what Petero and Elliott will say. Parra may show up for a match at some point this season...

We showed up for the first 60 minutes against the Warriors and the first 5 minutes against Souths last night. Thats 65 minutes so far. I can really see us having a brillian 15 minutes at least against the Cowboys next week, so that will have us playing for a full 80 minutes over the first 4 rounds!

Tizzun

Juniors
We showed up for the first 60 minutes against the Warriors and the first 5 minutes against Souths last night. Thats 65 minutes so far. I can really see us having a brillian 15 minutes at least against the Cowboys next week, so that will have us playing for a full 80 minutes over the first 4 rounds!

Kearney has pulled off a miracle, took us 12 or so rounds last year!

strider

Post Whore
we haven't played very successful teams so far ...

Warriors 0-2
Panthers 1-2 (only win was over parra - got pumped at home in their 2 losses)
Souths 1-2 (only win was over parra)

forward pass

Coach
The scary thing is that I thought our only chance of avoiding the spoon would be for cronulla to get it. They are looking good.

We are in huge trouble.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I think the Panthers will give your mob a run for the spoon.

Both Penrith and Parramatta look spoon material at the moment but atleast your team doesn't concede 40+ at home in back to back games. I think Stephen Kearney can coach while Matt Elliott still can't coach after 10 years.

Eels Dude

Coach
Pretty shocking by Penrith really. They have so much talent and attacking flair that losing games by 40 should be a no go, especially since it's happened twice in 3 weeks at the start of the season. It's early days, but a team with the squad they have shouldn't be performing like this. Also why the hell did they let Wade Graham go so easily?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Pretty shocking by Penrith really. They have so much talent and attacking flair that losing games by 40 should be a no go, especially since it's happened twice in 3 weeks at the start of the season. It's early days, but a team with the squad they have shouldn't be performing like this. Also why the hell did they let Wade Graham go so easily?

the same reason we let Hodkingson, Keating and co leave. The coach has not idea

I think the Panthers will give your mob a run for the spoon.

Both Penrith and Parramatta look spoon material at the moment but atleast your team doesn't concede 40+ at home in back to back games. I think Stephen Kearney can coach while Matt Elliott still can't coach after 10 years.
some people in here like to forget this is kearneys rookie year as a first grade coach they expect him to perform miracles overnight

i feel for matt elliott ive always liked him as a coach but as you say having 40 points put on you twice especially at home games is not good from memory the ceo made some veiled threats after the first loss so he is definitely on uneven ground id go so far as to say if theres another big loss he might be punted then and there

Last edited:

Latest posts