What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad is that new Dre song?

bluesbreaker

Bench
No love for Brother Ali? 'Us' is my favourite rap album in a long long time, a lot of the dudes I know can't get into it because of the way the Brother 'looks'. Their loss.

I also really liked Relapse by Eminem. His 3rd best after The Eminem Show and Infinite. Dunno wtf he was thinking with 'Recovery' but? I guess the horrorcore stuff doesn't appeal to his core fans.

Throw in Cunninlynguists 'Nothing But Strangeness' and The Black Keys' 'Blakroc' (especially 'Coochie') too for good measure.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol I loved Coochie too, but thought Blakroc was a bit mediocre. There were three really good tracks (Dollaz and Sence, Stay off the f**kin Flowers and Ain't Nothing Like You (Hoochie Coo) ) and the rest tracks were good without being great.

Brother Ali is pretty good. Eminems best was Slim Shady LP hasn't released anything even close to that quality since.

No love for Brother Ali? 'Us' is my favourite rap album in a long long time, a lot of the dudes I know can't get into it because of the way the Brother 'looks'. Their loss.

I also really liked Relapse by Eminem. His 3rd best after The Eminem Show and Infinite. Dunno wtf he was thinking with 'Recovery' but? I guess the horrorcore stuff doesn't appeal to his core fans.

Throw in Cunninlynguists 'Nothing But Strangeness' and The Black Keys' 'Blakroc' (especially 'Coochie') too for good measure.

Lol Eminem Show and Relapse better than Slim Shady LP or Marshall Mathers LP? Give up

bluesbreaker

Bench
Martial Mathers LP is shithouse. I'll cop Slim Shady, that's good and got my favourite on it (If I Had), but otherwise, you're a f**kwit :). I hope your children contract cancer and you die in a house fire.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Tonearm, what you know about rap i could comfortably write on the back of a postage stamp. I'd imagine it's about akin with your knowledge of cricket. Now toddle back to the computer games forum so you can get into 100 post flames with nuffies who are a bit closer to your IQ level, you prat.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Tonearm, what you know about rap i could comfortably write on the back of a postage stamp. I'd imagine it's about akin with your knowledge of cricket. Now toddle back to the computer games forum so you can get into 100 post flames with nuffies who are a bit closer to your IQ level, you prat.
T_T's opinion on hip hop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x1million>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a cow's opinion on hip hop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bluesbreaker's opinion on hip hop

I said bitch I'm Dirt McGirt, fresh out and back on the scene and don't you ever in your life turn your back on the king.

ODB - Pop Shots = my fav Dirt track of alltime. So ill, and Premo beat to boot!

Can't believe you guys are arguing over Eminem albums when there is so much other good stuff out there to debate about. Listening to Tame One and Copywrite pretty heavily at the moment, plus a bunch of lesser known stuff from the 90s eg. Thirstin Howl III, Ill Biskits etc

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol I'm not a huge fan of Eminem but seriously anybody who rates The Eminem Show above Slim Shady LP should have been taken about by natural selection along time ago.

lol Copywrite is a bitch version of Eminem, get off wack backpacker rap dick.

You should stick to e-thugging with a bald DJ/wanna be rapper bowling club hero because your hip hop knowledge/opinion is way off. You think MM LP is garbage? You can't even spell the f**king album correctly. You think Infinite is one of his best works when you have to go to a swap
meet to find a copy? Eminem Show, lmao f**king Relapse better than SS LP or MM LP? Give up you don't know shit.

Copy's latest album "The Life and Times of Peter Nelson" was brilliant, you probably don't have it, but I suggest you cop it. I don't think he's anything like Eminem. I mean Copy has awesome punches, similes, wordplay and the ability to tell a story. Eminem just stacks words that rhyme with very little sensical structure. Eminem, if you were being blatantly honest, is wack. Besides their skin colour, they share very little in common, imo.

No go back to Infinite, Slim Shady LP and to a degree Marshall Mathers and EMinem Show, and then look at the garbage he's coming with now, its so obvious he has fallen off.

Anyone into Diabolic?

Cliffhanger

Coach
I've heard him before but don't remember his stuff.

Listening to Suicide Squad - Lost Souls it's so good, it took me a year to listen to it after buying it and it's pretty good not Brooklyn Academy quality though. I ordered it straight from Block McCloud for 12 bucks, I think it's awesome he actually sells his records himself too lol, he threw in a signed poster.

Underground heads are generally very cool cats, I met RA The Rugged Man at his show through a mate, and he was awesome.

Block's been on fire for the past couple of years though. Grab that Copy album dude, just search Copywrite The life and times of peter nelson mediafire, and you should be able to manage the rest.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Underground heads are generally very cool cats, I met RA The Rugged Man at his show through a mate, and he was awesome.

Block's been on fire for the past couple of years though. Grab that Copy album dude, just search Copywrite The life and times of peter nelson mediafire, and you should be able to manage the rest.
Haha yeah they are pretty funny guys. Block's pretty cool I liked his facebook page and he added me as a friend and actually chatted with me, at first I didn't believe it was him, he's a pretty cool guy and he said he'd show me arounf if I came to New York and I could even stay with him and his missus lol.

I will check it out.

Latest posts