What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How bad is the Aussie uniform ?

yakstorm

First Grade
ozbash said:
that would have to be the worst olympic uniform in history.
:lol:

I wouldnt' say the worst, some of our past ones have been pretty shocking, still at least we are keeping the tradition going :)

ozbash

Referee
i had heard from a few people (aussies) that it was pretty bad, but that really surprised me, specially the green convict suits the guys were wearing....

hang on a minute,,, :p

the aussie uniform used to be pretty easy on the eye.

Houdini

First Grade
I think the aussie uniform is pretty gross.
Gaudy green jackets and a nice gold stripe on the shoes.
I would not have even realised that it was suppossed to be the southern cross on the jackets except that someone pointed it out to me

nibbs

Bench
the yellow is ok, but whats up with the green? it isn't actually green imho. its looks silly and smells really bad of garydom.

OVP

Coach
Roy and HG absolutely caned it on their show :lol: :lol:

HG was thoroughly impressed with the gold sole on the white "tourist" shoe ... lmao they hammered it :lol:

S2H

Juniors
How much did they pay the company to develop that uniform. They could have picked up something better from the local op-shop.

The_Libbster

Juniors
And did you hear what Rebecca Wilson (at the opening ceremony) said when she was commenting on the Aussie uniforms? "They look wonderful!" or something along those lines. :roll: :roll: :roll:

They were bloody hideous!

However did u know in the Ancient Olympics in boxing match a bloke ripped out another blokes intestines because they were allowed to place metal spikes between their fingers! Ouch!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Why does everyone hate Rebecca Wilson?

I seriously think the Aussies uniform in the opening ceremony were heaps good.

eagleangel

Juniors
aaargh green is the colour of the season, they sooo could have done something really nice and stylish with the green and gold... but nooo #-o awful awful awful

Raider_69

Post Whore
OVP said:
Roy and HG absolutely caned it on their show :lol: :lol:

HG was thoroughly impressed with the gold sole on the white "tourist" shoe ... lmao they hammered it :lol:

didnt they thou!!
smashed it, it was pure roy and hg gold!!

Latest posts