What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can u guys drop utai but keep lolesi

I just watched the manly game, Matt Utai generally played quite well, had an impact, could be noticed by anyone watching the game. As far as im concerned jamaal lolesi didnt exist in that game, his try was a no brainer and he did nothing else. Bulldogs my second fav team and i rekon a decision such as this is a bit stupid to say the least.

Dogs Of War

Coach
We will see what happens, I'm sure Folkes is monitoring the situation and as soon as the dogs lose (Folkes doesnt like changing a winning team), Utai may get that opportunity in the top grade again.

Earl

Coach
Dogs Of War said:
We will see what happens, I'm sure Folkes is monitoring the situation and as soon as the dogs lose (Folkes doesnt like changing a winning team), Utai may get that opportunity in the top grade again.

I'm pretty sure you won last week :D

Dogs Of War

Coach
Raider_69 said:
3 words fellas, your coach has been listening to me ;-)

J-LO IS GOD!

If he'd been listening to you we would have signed Joel Monahan by now.

Lets see what happens after a loss.

Raider_69

Post Whore
would be a smart buy
he and J-Lo were a major reason for our sucess last season ;-)
But he will stay at the raiders 8) 8)

atomic_crimson

Juniors
utai has been down on confidence and folkesy has given him time in PL to sort himself out... hopefully he will be back soon!!!

Dog-E

Juniors
Lolesi is just another solid first-grader...he may have stood out as something special at your club Raider_69 - but the reason for that is obvious!!...Any team that regularly picks Bulgarelli is CLEARLY a couple short class-wise in the outside backs!! :lol:

But at the Dogs, he's just another mug 'with potential' fighting for his place week-to-week mate!! 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
if he is just another mug with potential then why has he been in your team all year?
Why did he keep Haris AND now Utai out of first grade, he is probably fist picked in the backline... PS he's defence has gone to the f**king thunder box under your clubs coaching :lol: :lol:

Lolesi is gun, he is far and away your best and most consistant outside back
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dog-E

Juniors
U know, the funniest thing is....I think he actually BELIEVES what he's saying about Lolesi!! :?

But Bulgarelli's BETTER innee Raider_69? He's a SHREWD one that Matty Elliott!..Sign the older, gangly, butter-fingered, unco one - not the one that can actually hold onto the pill and get across the lne occasionally... :lol: :lol:

Man, whatever Gus Gould is on - Raider 69's found his stash!!!! :shock:

:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
brissyleaguedude said:
Then why the hell did you guys release him raider, when u have bulgareli in ur bloody lineup, it just doesnt make sence

its a question i have asked myself after each and every one of bulgarellis f**k ups, fact is we couldnt match the offer given to him by the dogs, our managment are nothing short of idiots

Bulgarelli isnt 1/8th of what J-Lo is, and i doubt you will find one raider fan that disagrees, ive been somewhat disheartened by recent management moves, including this one, Lolesi was a gun at the raiders and deserved to be re-signed, he wanted as much cash as possible, he has a young family and is doing whats best for them, thats why i dont be grudge him... unfortunatly our offer couldnt match it with the bulldogs

in saying that J-Lo is a god among men at the bulldogs...

Dog-E

Juniors
Well - from a fan of his NEW wmployers - without having met the poor fellow, I have to say that on impressions thus far of watching him play - to be perfectly honest - Lolesi looks like he'd be a RIGHT little loudmouth, sm@rtarse pr*ck!!...If you werent playign WITH him - you'd probably just wnt to slap him sideways!!

Look, he can play footy a bit, so he gets a few points back for that!!...A god amongst men??...Hmmmm, you don't have very high standards, do you??? :?

Raider_69

Post Whore
J-Lo is a god among men at the bulldogs...

ive got high standards but to whom to i gage his superiority against?
Outside Price your club lacks a fair bit of dignity and moral standing :lol:

but thats not the point
Lolesi is a smartarse, he is passionate about his footy but as you've said you've never met him, i can tell you off feild lolesi is a top bloke, down to earth and honest

this was proven last year when i asked him if he was gonna re-sign with canberra, his responce was "id love to but ive got a family to support and i need all the cash i can get" i said, "so what highest bidder?" he replied "pretty much"

that to a fan, which is more than Monaghan, Finch etc hell even Wiki have done to myself and others

If price leaves J-Lo should be captain next season

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea great point
so i guess if El Mazri is re-signed
one of harris, utai, tonga or patten wont be captaining
bet they arnt sleeping well atm ;-)