What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did Sa play on the weekend and where

ozzie

Bench
I keep reading about Sa on the Rooster websites and it would appear only a matter of time before he plays first grade. What position did he play against Canberra. I also saw he scored three tries. Hope to get up to Sydney this weekend to watch the boys go around

Jeffles

Bench
He is a talent. Most people at Newtown are resigned to losing him soon and I for one could not be happier. This bloke deserves a crack at NRL.

HensonRegular

Juniors
He's certainly a good hole-runner, and has some pretty good ball-skills, but I'd like to see him work a bit harder in defence. If I was an opposing NRL coach I'd be directing my attack at him all day. But the bloke did score 3 great tries (should have been 4) on Saturday, and if he gets over the line that regularly you'd want him in your team.

Go the Blues.

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah he actually scored four, but one was disallowed. Think the ref should have given the whistle to his seeing eye dog though.

This article from the Daily telegraph:

******A legal battle has been launched between two leading Sydney player agents over who is negotiating the contract of emerging Sydney Roosters star Setaimata SA. Being whispered about as potentially the next sonny Bill WILLIAMS, Sa was originally signed up with Pacific Sports management's Gavin ORR. But since arriving at the Roosters, where he is featuring in the Newtown Jets Premier league outfit, SFX sports Daryl Mather has attempted to poach SA. We'' keep you posted.*******

He is starting at Five eighth against Manly apparently, and DOYLE is not playing. Don't know if DOYLE is injured !!??!!

bucks1972

Juniors
Last weekend Sa played at five-eigth against Manly with Johnny Doyle out injured. To be honest, I think that he was found out a fair bit and had a very ordinary game in this position.

Over the past few weeks he has been one of the strongest performers on the field for the Jets at lock, but I think it is safe to say the experiment at five-eigth was a failure!

2 True Blues

Coach
Tend to agree mate. He did score a try in the second half, but then again the team as a whole did not play too well till bout midway thru the second half.

They seemed to be walking around going thru the motions in the first half in second gear. A no guts tired and half hearted effort all round.

Even the great kicking game of Josh LEWIS seemed off in the first half, but he made up for it in the second with some great plays, kicks, and goals.

How long is DOYLE out for ??

LETT looked pretty bad when stretchered off as well. Was reeling around on the ground for 5 minutes holding his leg. Did not look good at all !!!

Injuries are starting to take their toll and it's only round 4.........