What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Panthers all time 17 Team. Final Result.

Munky

Coach
A chunk of the 2003 boys were also involved in the spoons of 2001 and 2007.

I loved watching Tony Puletua and others at their peaks but gee they played some ordinary seasons.

Munky

Coach
2019 wasn’t too flash either…

From 2014 through 2024 Penrith made the finals nine from eleven seasons.

Winning atleast one match.

From 98 through 2013 the team made the finals four times. Going out in straight sets twice.

2015 and 2019 were poor seasons but outliers amongst a great stretch.

Where as 2003 and 2004 were flash in a pan. The 2005 season is the most disappointing season as a fan IMO as the core of 03 squad was still there and they were not good.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Mick was far better at every part of the game. Faster, stronger, smarter, more versatile all this in addition to simply being a better bloke
Better bloke? He’s a drug dealer….

My wingers need to do three things.

1.Defend (I’ll always pick on defence 1st)
2.Eat Metres.
3.Finish tries.

In my opinion, Taylan is a better defender and better finisher. By a fair distance as well.

They both eat metres well, but I think Taylan runs harder into contact.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Better bloke? He’s a drug dealer….

My wingers need to do three things.

1.Defend (I’ll always pick on defence 1st)
2.Eat Metres.
3.Finish tries.

In my opinion, Taylan is a better defender and better finisher. By a fair distance as well.

They both eat metres well, but I think Taylan runs harder into contact.
Sorting some coke for your mates wowee

maple_69

Bench
I’m going Edwards, Wesser, Girdler, Crichton, To’o, Brandy, Cleary, Leota, Simmons, Fish, Geyer, Martin, Yeo, Gower, Clinton, Puletua, Lewis

Fitler could tough to miss out on 3/6/17 but his heart isn’t with the club so screw him. Api, Kikau, Priddo, Mansour, Flash and Luai could all easily be there. I just love the idea of Geyer, Martin, Fish and Leota on the field at the same time. Those guys would be terrifying.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You’re the one that seems to flip flop your morals!! I can’t keep up , so Drug dealers are sweet…. No worries.

I personally do give a flying f$&k what players do off the field, but you do love to jump on a soap box….
Some bags with the boys = bad

Flogging ya missus = good

Scary you were a copper

age.s

First Grade
Some bags with the boys = bad

Flogging ya missus = good

Scary you were a copper
I get what you're saying, but only one of them is a convincted criminal at this point. If I remember rightly, Flash did a bit more than just sort the boys out with some gear too.

Which saddens me as he was one of my all time favorite Panthers.

maple_69

Bench
I’m going Edwards, Wesser, Girdler, Crichton, To’o, Brandy, Cleary, Leota, Simmons, Fish, Geyer, Martin, Yeo, Gower, Clinton, Puletua, Lewis

Fitler could tough to miss out on 3/6/17 but his heart isn’t with the club so screw him. Api, Kikau, Priddo, Mansour, Flash and Luai could all easily be there. I just love the idea of Geyer, Martin, Fish and Leota on the field at the same time. Those guys would be terrifying.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I get what you're saying, but only one of them is a convincted criminal at this point. If I remember rightly, Flash did a bit more than just sort the boys out with some gear too.

Which saddens me as he was one of my all time favorite Panthers.
Luke is just fun to stir up. Has such a high opinion of himself

Latest posts