What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How disappointed was Gallop?

brandell

Juniors
I think any fan of any team should feel emotion like that all the time. I know when the knights won the grand final in '97, I wept. And I still do everytime I see a clip of Albert going over the line. If you don't then don't claim your a fan cause your hearts not in it.

MiteyDogs

Juniors
She was crying too early on, they still had the chances and looked like scoring, I was too nervous to laugh at her, we were all just saying, why's she crying for, they still have time wo win it. Luckily, they didn't.

xwizit

Juniors
what was more hilarious was matt elliot predicting the raiders could still win the comp ignoring the fact they hardly had won any games! :lol:

Big-Steve

Juniors
lotm said:
actually, woodgers, i hear that he supported the raiders in his youth.

your search for a conspiracy theory is in vein, i'm afraid.

Actually I've heard round the traps that he recommened the Bears as the 16th team to the partnership.

So can't blam him for looking sad "NO BEARS WHO CARES" ;-)

redVgirl

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
Kid said:
Glen said:
Speaking of the presentations, how pathetic was it that so many Dogs fans booed Freddy when he went up after the game. No class at all. By the sound of it though, not many Roosters fans hung around to see him off.
Yeah i don't want to nitpick the Doggies fans or any fans that were there, but i thought it was in poor taste. You don't have to cheer thats for sure, but you could simply clap and let it be. the man has contributed enormously to Rugby League

Agreed....Shame shame.

i agree, that is absolutely disgraceful. what do they say about glass houses? dogs fans shouldnt be booing any other teams, so many of them (not all) have whinged incessantly for the last 2 yrs about them being persecuted. have some bloody respect for a LEGEND of the game. idiots. :evil:

as for that girl crying, she was young for godsakes! when i was a youngin i cried over a few GF losses, theres nothin wrong with that. and im sure if the dogs lost there woulda been a few tears too. dont be so judgemental.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Trying to divert the fact that for all your supposed 'Dominance', you have one Premiership and 3 GF losses to show for it? Enjoy the slide next year mate, bye bye.

greeneyed

First Grade
lotm said:
actually, woodgers, i hear that he supported the raiders in his youth.

your search for a conspiracy theory is in vein, i'm afraid.

Yes, he is from Canberra and supported the Raiders.

Glen said:
Speaking of the presentations, how pathetic was it that so many Dogs fans booed Freddy when he went up after the game. No class at all. By the sound of it though, not many Roosters fans hung around to see him off.

the bulldogs navy used to call him a wanker all game and drive all balmy with it - all you have to do is watch the news and see why these so called me people are like what they are - too much sun fries their brains.

I went with 8 Roosters mates and was disappointed with them that they left before Freddy's speech also.

As for the young girl crying there was an older one crying infront of me also. So it's not uncommon.

Latest posts