What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do Dragon's fans feel about Bennett?

Hutty1986

Immortal
It hasnt taken over my life. Is three years a really long time now or something lol :crazy:. If it happened three years ago you better not remember it or you're obsessing, gtfoh bra.

Besides as if you dont bring up things that happened longer ago then that if it suits your argument, bra.

Edit: I still think Creagh is a good player but imo if you're not prepared to fight for the sky blue jersey, especially in that situation, then you shouldnt be wearing it, the fact that it happened 3 years ago doesnt change my opinion.

:lol: Nah, deep down I agree with ya, I wish he'd smashed the cocky wanker

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
It hasnt taken over my life. Is three years a really long time now or something lol :crazy:. If it happened three years ago you better not remember it or you're obsessing, gtfoh bra.

Besides as if you dont bring up things that happened longer ago then that if it suits your argument, bra.

Edit: I still think Creagh is a good player but imo if you're not prepared to fight for the sky blue jersey, especially in that situation, then you shouldnt be wearing it, the fact that it happened 3 years ago doesnt change my opinion.

Edit 2: Bra.

Well summed up.

bottle

Coach
1.Do you expect me to remember all their user names? If you are interested, and clearly you are, you need to satisfy yourself by the following the simple direction I gave you.

2.I find it amusing that you believe that of all the players who have now signed with Newcastle, you don't believe that the Drags would have liked to have kept any of them.

3.No problem.

1. No, I expect very little from you at all in fact, particularly substantiation. You didn't disappoint in your lack of ability in that area. Proof, evidence? Not part of your training as a 'journalist'?
2. I made no reference at all to my beliefs. A fabrication on your part. A part of your 'journalistic' skill set no doubt.

So that's two posts where you've demonstrated clearly that which is obvious. That being that you are wholly incapable of backing up any of your statements, let alone the unchallenged innuendo. Waste some more bandwidth and have a third shot at it just to affirm your inability in regard that particular attribute.

Spot On

Coach
1. No, I expect very little from you at all in fact, particularly substantiation. You didn't disappoint in your lack of ability in that area. Proof, evidence? Not part of your training as a 'journalist'?
2. I made no reference at all to my beliefs. A fabrication on your part. A part of your 'journalistic' skill set no doubt.

So that's two posts where you've demonstrated clearly that which is obvious. That being that you are wholly incapable of backing up any of your statements, let alone the unchallenged innuendo. Waste some more bandwidth and have a third shot at it just to affirm your inability in regard that particular attribute.

1.So you have no intention of searching for the threads I suggested to find the answer to YOUR query? Why push the point if you don't really want to know?

2. Did Doust say he wanted to keep Beau Scott?

3. Do you have the intelligence to read, comprehend and answer the above questions directly in less than two words?? You like to waffle I see, maybe it is you that "talks out of your arse".

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
Creagh signs with Souths tomorrow and all we'd be hearing from you Dragon fans is how he's a lazy player who bludges outwide and doesn't get involved in the tough stuff. Beau Scott went from the glue of your pack to been worse than Prior - in 12 hours.

You lot are quickly approaching the Parramatta 'throw your jerseys on the field' antics. It's going to be another long 30 years for you.

Its funny cause it is true

thommo4pm

Coach
So despite 3 dragon fools providing drug, one man team and goose retorts between the three of them and their 4 or 5 paragraphs none were able to deny my original comment. We have won a comp without Bennett. They have not. They'll never be coached by Bennett again.

So if we've never won a comp without Bennett, how could we have gone 30+ years without a premiership as you had suggested in a previous post?

If we didn't win a premiership without Bennett are you suggesting that our history only goes back to 1999. So in that period of time we've played more Grand Finals than you, and won the same number. Had more minor premiership and finals appearances.
Any other stupid comment you want to add?

bottle

Coach
1.So you have no intention of searching for the threads I suggested to find the answer to YOUR query? Why push the point if you don't really want to know?

2. Did Doust say he wanted to keep Beau Scott?

3. Do you have the intelligence to read, comprehend and answer the above questions directly in less than two words?? You like to waffle I see, maybe it is you that "talks out of your arse".

Lol, four questions you want answered in less than two words. Meanwhile still nothing to back up the garbage you started with. Just admit you made shit up and can't back it up. No one will think less of you, that wouldn't be possible.

Hutty1986

Immortal
So if we've never won a comp without Bennett, how could we have gone 30+ years without a premiership as you had suggested in a previous post?

If we didn't win a premiership without Bennett are you suggesting that our history only goes back to 1999. So in that period of time we've played more Grand Finals than you, and won the same number. Had more minor premiership and finals appearances.

That logic won't wash too well with the likes of RABK & Saaby!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Plus, we sold them Danny Wicks, who in turn sold Disco Bicks.

Spot On

Coach
Lol, four questions you want answered in less than two words. Meanwhile still nothing to back up the garbage you started with. Just admit you made shit up and can't back it up. No one will think less of you, that wouldn't be possible.

Sure.

adamkungl

Immortal
Creagh signs with Souths tomorrow and all we'd be hearing from you Dragon fans is how he's a lazy player who bludges outwide and doesn't get involved in the tough stuff. Beau Scott went from the glue of your pack to been worse than Prior - in 12 hours.

You lot are quickly approaching the Parramatta 'throw your jerseys on the field' antics. It's going to be another long 30 years for you.

Classic Stains behaviour tbh

bottle

Coach
Classic Stains behaviour tbh

So far I've just seen you and RABK rambling on about it. Nothing derogatory about Beau's abilities from Saints fans, just some realism. You're in good company with an intellectual like RABK, and fast morphing into BHP.

Or was the halfwit your shadow account all along? Hmmm.

adamkungl

Immortal
So far I've just seen you and RABK rambling on about it. Nothing derogatory about Beau's abilities from Saints fans, just some realism. You're in good company with an intellectual like RABK, and fast morphing into BHP.

Or was the halfwit your shadow account all along? Hmmm.

Ramble? I've posted two lines in this thread :lol:

Pearce is the best halfback, btw.

zegs

Juniors
He was employed for a reason. I would say he fulfilled the contract of that employment agreement.

Besides the obvious - two time minor premiers and major premiers... I look at the players he has had an influence on.

Soward.
Weyman.
I can't really name anymore: the rest was more of a "team building exercise" in HR slang.

I never really bought the whole "Saint Benny" "In Wayne We Trust" spiel...but he did deliver us that long lost Premiership.

I look at what Bennett has done for the Dragons, and look forward. Soward running the ball, tackling, barking orders around the field even 30 points down against the Dogs. Confidence player turned into a confident player. Cooper Young Hornby - Bennett could never change them and rightfully did not attempt to.

Left attack, left attack. I am glad, especially after tonight vs the Tigers to see Price changing our options. Hunt, Weyman and De Balin tearing up the centre is a good approach, as is our out backs coming in. Not feeling the loss of Boyd (who I always, personally have thought is an arrogant player) as much anymore.

As to the so called poaching...it is a players choice. A coach can point and say "I want them here" especially when Tinkler Money is around... but it is the players choice in the end. I am very enthusiastic about the Saints future.

im going to cut this off because I am rambling and have forgotten my point...give us a break its me one day off in 16 faw farrrks sake Shazza!

Latest posts