What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do Shark fans...

Red'n'White

Juniors
How do you think the Sharks will go this year. Lost a couple of good players, new coach, a few new boys.

I'm a Dragons fan myself and I have picked you guys to finish last, because of the fact that it was a shocking finish to last year and do Noddy and Ricky really see eye to eye.

I'd just like to hear from Sharks fans. Tell me what ya think.

Don't crucify me someone has to finish last.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Red'n'White said:
How do you think the Sharks will go this year. Lost a couple of good players, new coach, a few new boys.

I'm a Dragons fan myself and I have picked you guys to finish last, because of the fact that it was a shocking finish to last year and do Noddy and Ricky really see eye to eye.

Everyone seems to forget that we were equal second with the Broncos last year. We have the side, and the coach to get to the top of the table. They just have to realise their potential. Top 8 but wont reach the G/F till 2008.

Noddy and Ricky wont be a problem... if it doesnt work out Noddy is gorne...no problem.

spider

Coach
i just hope Ricky makes the hard decisions - like selecting simmo at the back for Australia, and so on.

but more improtantly, when he makes the tough decisions - i hope the moron agenda upstairs stay out of it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
probally average, but i think stuart is a tough nut and will make tough decisions unlike mr mobile kenrays. I like what Ive heard so far from stuart, he wont put up with rubbish.

Macca

Coach
Red'n'White said:

I predict you to finish last in the game of life.

Don't crucify me, someone has to finish last.

To be honest, I think the Sharks will struggle this year. Our backline is the worst since 2003. The forwards are a solid looking lot. I just can't see our backs having the potency to capitlise on the good yards the forwards make. Stuart is a good coach but he needs the cattle to get us in the semis. Maybe with a few astute signings the Sharks will be in the semis in 2008.

I also think the Dragons will go backwards this season. They are overated in my opinion.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ricky has some work to do cleaning up the mess raper left.

We will not be last though.

Next year will be much better.

I put us in the same bracket as Illawarra, also rans.

fatshark

Bench
AS long as we finsh higher than the Dragoons , I will be happy...and I think it will happen.

Mahlidad

Juniors
R u kidding?! Is this a G Up? I think you have it confused with ur team..
Lost a few good players, a fullback playing halfback, a center playin 5/8 and a guy who spends half the time in jail training!!!
A blind man and his dog could of coached that team to a least two premierships!!!
Oh we will finish 7th.

Windy70

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
but more improtantly, when he makes the tough decisions - i hope the moron agenda upstairs stay out of it.

Oh yea...nail on the head.

I honestly beleive the Sharks will do well this year..Can see us in the top 6. Not expecting a fairy tail welcome from Ricky with a shiny cup and a big flag but definately expecting some consistancy. Think our backline is as solid as the forwards, personally I beleive there to be quite a few players that have things to prove and carreers to revive or hang on to.

I'm confident of a good year ahead...one where we can actually move forward and see some light in the next couple of years. Lookin forward to it.

If I was a dragon fan on the other hand......mmmm....there there Puff. :)

sharknows

Bench
Red'n'White said:

Well we'll kick the sh#t out of your idiots so you'd better start worrying about that first.

gregstar

Referee
i believe your mob will make the 8 easily.

stuart is a better buy than any player for the sharks.

your starts in '05 & '06 showed that you have good players. stuart should succeed where raper failed by helping you finish the season strongly.

there's no way the sharks will spoon it.

gregstar

Referee
i wouldn't have thought too many people seriously would contend that the sharks will spoon, unless flaming.