What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do We Like Our New Home?

If the old forum returned would you stay here, or not?

• Stay Here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • use both

• Back to Knights .com

• Total voters

antonius

Coach
OK people we've been here a while now, took the place over so to speak I would like to pose the question, how does it rate? if the old forum was back would you return, or stay here, what's your preference?

antonius

Coach
I personally would have to say I like it here, good features and dare I say it Fantastic Moderators So modest too :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
I'd only go back if the forum returns with nothing deleted - even though i hadn't been posting there long it would be like starting over again x2 if they did delete the posts i will be staying put.

EDIT: on second thoughts i'd stay here, because if the old forum did come back the posts might have to be checked by a mod and approved.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'd only go back home if dad let his children have more responsibilities otherwise i will just camp here with uncle antonius and granddad chook :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
If the old forum came back, regardless of it keeping previous posts or not, I would go back, but only if it has new and improved features like polls and avatars.

astrogirl

First Grade
I'd probably post in both for a while, just to get a sense of which forum I prefer and then just stick to one.

I like features/setup of both forums so it would come down to how much I enjoy the posts in each I guess.

That said, I would still have some residual bitterness about the way the closure of the Knights website forum was handled. Not nice at all :shock:

CoastieChik

Juniors
Didn't eva really post in the old one, but this place seems pretty cool :D
I think it runs faster too - which is great cos I'm pretty impatient!! ](*,)

Missa

Juniors
i miss the knights forum.....and i must admit i am beginning to get used to this site....but just not as cosy as our forum....

Jedda

Juniors
It would depend who went or stayed with each forum.

I personally like the people more than the actually forum package. It could have the crappiest format but if I could relate to the people then I would probably stay.

I'm also a big fan of chatrooms so once this place gets theirs up and running it would probably sway my vote to stay.

I'd probably still check the Knights forum just for Hughes' articles each week though.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tony

Just a suggestion.

I cant read the headings in the index box.

You know how they are in lite blue print? well, i find it hard to read them.

Wish they were in black so you could see it.

The light blue sux major ass

Kaz

junior
The old forum was sh!te compared to here.

Here we have polls, avatars etc.

And mods who do their jobs.

Green Eye

Juniors
Untouchable said:
Tony

Just a suggestion.

Are you reffering to the drop down box up the top left or something else?

antonius

Coach
Green Eye said:
Untouchable said:
Tony

Just a suggestion.

Are you reffering to the drop down box up the top left or something else?
I'm pretty sure he's refering to the thread titles down the left hand side.

Latest posts