What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do We Like Our New Home?

If the old forum returned would you stay here, or not?

• Stay Here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • use both

• Back to Knights .com

• Total voters

Doctor

Bench
Interesting stats so far - 1/3 for each of the options - fairly divided opinions on this one.

I would return to the old forum for a couple of reasons:

- Stickies in this thing annoy me - it means that old posts are stuck up the top and I'm forever reading and re-reading posts that have already been read (inadvertantly)

- I've been going to the old forum for a few years, can't help but feel like I belong more there than here.

- Despite what others tell me, I strongly believe this forum is a lot slower. Having to load everyone's avatars all the time, especially moving ones, must slow it down a fair bit. I'm not a fan of slow forums, and this one strikes me as slower than the original forum.

- I don't know what it is but the old forum was easier to read - having two main areas of discussion also helped. Here you have to sort through a mixture of topics - its inconvenient at worst, but hey.

- All the fancy stuff, etc, has its moments but I'm usually one for more simplicity than anything.

- Final reason: Because if the forum gets back up online then I want to make sure I see the flying pigs over in Wayne's World.

KNIGHTSMAD

Juniors
I'm so lost! I was new to the Knights forum as it was. It's hard when you don't have heaps of time to get the hang of this place. I miss the Knights forum. Anyway, the main thing at the moment is that the Knights have to win tomorrow! I'm going to the game. I can't wait! Go the Knights!

roopy

Referee
Green Eye said:
I can't see any light blue text on the left... it's all black or dark blue?!?!?
I am definately colourblind. (red, green colourblind, the most common kind)
To me, the topics look light blue and the topics I haven't read yet look dark blue.
I don't have any trouble reading them though.

B.L.L.G

Retired
When you first come here and the index is there for you to read of all the topics posted.

I cant read the lite blue headings (titles post topics)

They should be in dark black color

les norton

First Grade
i'd post in both. Although the knights always had a real user friendly feel about it. This one is slowly growing on me though....plus i like having the chat room available again!

NC

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
i miss our old home, this ones just not the same!

I agree. When I was told about this forum by numerous people, I was hesitant to join. I did browse around for a couple of days...weeks...before actually joining yesterday. And the only reason I joined was because I missed the original members of the Knights forum.

I do miss our old home, this place just doesn't have that same feeling, so if our forum came back, it's bye bye to this place and back home to the other.

Kaz

junior
NC said:
legallyblonde said:

I agree. When I was told about this forum by numerous people, I was hesitant to join. I did browse around for a couple of days...weeks...before actually joining yesterday. And the only reason I joined was because I missed the original members of the Knights forum.

I do miss our old home, this place just doesn't have that same feeling, so if our forum came back, it's bye bye to this place and back home to the other.

I hope I was the 1st person to email you to tell you about it.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the old forum to come back.

NC

Juniors
Kaz said:
NC said:
legallyblonde said:

I hope I was the 1st person to email you to tell you about it.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the old forum to come back.

Nope, Tony was actually.

Latest posts