What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we rid ourselves of Cronulla?

cussy

Juniors
Ha!!! a sharks fan having a go at us for not winning a premiership??? Is this bizzarro world??? What are we up to now 43 years and WON F..K ALL

amcoglory

Juniors
Do any of you actually remember wining a premership and i don't mean black and white pictures that your grandfather took

Goddo

Bench
LOL. Do you remeber the sharkies winning one? and I don't mean the AMCO cup

I can't even remember when the sharks last made a grand final... Super scum League doesn't count. I think it was 78 against the dogs.

Got a main sponsor yet dopey? Hows the development funding going? Still taking a game to Adelaide? Any outside backs that can actually run? A decent coach? Any chance that the $10m will be paid off? How about those dopey CSSC guys, what will they do when you fold?

All this crap talk makes me think we should
SET FIRE TO THE SHIRE.
But, we didn't start the fire, it was always burning....

saintzrule

Juniors
Do any of you actually remember wining a premership and i don't mean black and white pictures that your grandfather took
Remember them well, and at least we have had MANY memorable seasons which is a lot more than your financially and morally bankrupt club:roll:

jpaciocco91

Juniors
LOL. Do you remeber the sharkies winning one? and I don't mean the AMCO cup

I can't even remember when the sharks last made a grand final... Super scum League doesn't count. I think it was 78 against the dogs.

Got a main sponsor yet dopey? Hows the development funding going? Still taking a game to Adelaide? Any outside backs that can actually run? A decent coach? Any chance that the $10m will be paid off? How about those dopey CSSC guys, what will they do when you fold?

All this crap talk makes me think we should
SET FIRE TO THE SHIRE.
But, we didn't start the fire, it was always burning....

It was in the 70's against Manly, they swapped jerseys at the end and the manly guys went around in sharks jerseys celebrating, making it look like the sharks had won. that was the sharks' "only premiership".

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yes I do actually.

No, I'm not your grandfather.

In case you don't know what a premiership victory looks like, here's a colour picture.

1977_jjgiltinan_edgegoodwin.jpg

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
If the sharks left the competition, their supporters would most likely support us, being the closest team. I dont really want that to happen...

ah yes. the shark problem.

id say load them all in a train and take them to some form of camp.

FFS

alot of you remind me of the respected christian politician, speaking out against the scurge of gayness only to be caught balls deep in a pool boy. repressed self loathing or some sh*t.

your overt hate leads me to believe that there may be just be some love for the sharks under the surface.

why do you care? were part of the comp, weak and of no concern to you at this point of our existance.

but every 3 months another one of these threads pops up.
its odd.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench
your overt hate leads me to believe that there may be just be some love for the sharks under the surface.

why do you care? were part of the comp, weak and of no concern to you at this point of our existance.

but every 3 months another one of these threads pops up.
its odd.

NAh! :lol:

However I do love the game and therefore I would like the cancer that is the Sharks removed so that the game can thrive in another location.

And if one of these threads pops up every three months as you claim maybe by now you would have thought of a constructive argument for or against to add to the debate, or is that taxing ones imagination or indeed mental ability beyond its limit? ;-)

Acka

Coach
NAh! :lol:

However I do love the game and therefore I would like the cancer that is the Sharks removed so that the game can thrive in another location.

And if one of these threads pops up every three months as you claim maybe by now you would have thought of a constructive argument for or against to add to the debate, or is that taxing ones imagination or indeed mental ability beyond its limit? ;-)

We've got the perfect number of teams in the NRL which is 16. Problem is that a great rugby league nursery, The Central Coast is getting ignored. But the solution to the problem is simple. Kick out Cronulla and replace them with the Central Coast.

I can't see too many Sharks fans marching down the Kingsway in protest. Their home ground is nothing but a place kids can go and get drunk before they hit the other sh**house pubs and clubs in the shire.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
42 years and still going.

Keep wishing every three months, but you may want to wish for something that will come true.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
42 years and still going.

Keep wishing every three months, but you may want to wish for something that will come true.
I used to hate the sharks more than anything.

Now I hate Canterbury more than anything, and sharks second.

I'm a soft touch for hard luck stories.