What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we rid ourselves of Cronulla?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
alot of you remind me of the respected christian politician, speaking out against the scurge of gayness only to be caught balls deep in a pool boy. repressed self loathing or some sh*t.

your overt hate leads me to believe that there may be just be some love for the sharks under the surface.
Well I love you Russell, and Angry. Maybe you're onto something... which one of you is the pool boy?

oh no.

the great rugby league nursery.

didnt they have a team there at one point? geez..could have sworn they did.

for the record, it wouldn't end my world if they moved to the central coast. as long as they were the sharks.

however the total annihilation plan.
well. im sure the skull would support it. that sort of thing is in his wheelhouse.

RedVDave

First Grade
Cronulla Sharks are just like cancer they serve no good purpose in the world and no-one can seem to find a way to get rid of them.

Although I must admit I do enjoy the Saints > Sharks rilvary, as its always a fun time of year.

Finally I don't see the point in getting rid of Cronulla their not a threat to opposition teams and as long as their in the comp yu know that whichever team you support has a 1 in 15 chance of winning the GF.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Cronulla Sharks are just like cancer they serve no good purpose in the world and no-one can seem to find a way to get rid of them.

:lol::D

Finally I don't see the point in getting rid of Cronulla their not a threat to opposition teams and as long as their in the comp yu know that whichever team you support has a 1 in 15 chance of winning the GF.

:lol::lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
oh no.

the great rugby league nursery.
Yes, everything south of the Cooks River rightfully belongs to St George, including the Shire... and we'll take Canterbury as well.

Russell Crowe's Band said:
didnt they have a team there at one point? geez..could have sworn they did.

for the record, it wouldn't end my world if they moved to the central coast. as long as they were the sharks.

however the total annihilation plan.
Agreed. Should I pack some towels?
Russell Crowe's Band said:
well. im sure the skull would support it. that sort of thing is in his wheelhouse.
I don't think there is much going on in the skull's wheelhouse, honestly.

drake

First Grade
If we got rid of the Sharks, what would 15 year old girls from the shire do until they can pass as 18 and get into Northies?

drake

First Grade
Having said that; Wollongong ain't much better, it just has more actual football fans.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Love the replies so far :D

But seriously now, how can we get rid of them? Lobby the NRL? Phone in to the radio stations like 2ky (jelly) or 2gb? Write letters to the telecrap (if they can read them)?:sarcasm:

Latest posts